Friday, September 5, 2008

Almost there...

So I'm almost at 38 weeks (or should I say still?) and I feel like things slowed down a lot. My energy level decreased so much that naps are becoming a must, and walking is only if necessary. Ok, I still do a lot and move around a lot, but I get tired way too fast. My belly feels sooo heavy now and no position is comfortable... I bet the reason for us to feel so uncomfortable at the end is to welcome even more the delivery day and not care about contractions and pain as much, you just want to get the baby out!! On the good side though, we finally have everything ready for Tiffany! The car seat and stroller arrived yesterday and that was the last thing. Her room is completely done (I'm still adding a few decorations here and there, but that will probably never end!) and even her hospital bag is packed and ready to go! I started to pack my bag as well, so that whenever she decides to make the big entrance, we will be prepared! She better wait at least until next week because her daddy went to Bear Lake in an attempt to hunt a little before she comes. In the mean time we're just here making more burp cloths, we're gonna try and make a curtain, and a few other things just so time will go by faster! But here are a few pictures of the last few days...
This was last week after my mom arrived...we were had just gone to a Dr. appointment!
She arrived and already started to help out. She washed AND iron all the baby's clothes, has been cleaning my house since I can't move around much and has been cooking lots of delicious food that I've been craving for the longest time! Yey for grandmas!!!
After we got another piece of furniture for the room we had to rearrange everything! The room looks much smaller now but I think it's just perfect! The bassinet is going to be in our room when she arrives so we can be close to her during the many times she will wake up in the middle of the night!
Here is the travel system we got! I originally wanted a brown and blue one but I LOVE this one. It's pretty neutral for the next babies and still will look great for a girl!

9 comments:

Aline Carson said...

Nossa, o quartinho esta lindo!!! Que bom ja ter tudo prontinho neh? A gente ja montou o berco, colocamos o bedding soh pra ver como fica, colocamos as roupinhas no armario (mas nem lavamos ainda), etc...Qdo ficar um pouco mais com cara de quarto de nenem eu coloco foto. Mas entao, estamos reformando a cozinha, a copa e a area de servico, entao imagina neh...Soh ficou a casca, vai trocar tudo, vai demorar um tempao ainda. Nem sei se estara pronto antes do bebe nascer. Mas pelo menos ja chegaram nossas coisas e eu posso me ocupar um pouco enquanto arrumo td. Se bem que depois de um tempo eu fico morta de cansada...Tenho ficado la todos os dias, desde logo depois do almoco ateh umas 9 e pouco da noite. Eh mto cansativo.
Mas nossa, nem me fale, eu nem estou mais conseguindo dormir de tanta ansiedade! Isso que eu soh estou com 32 semanas neh...E olha vc, soh faltam alguns dias!!!!! Nao acredito...
Ah, e a Krystal, como esta? Eu tava pensando nela esses dias, ela sumiu do blog, do facebook. A barriga dela ja esta grande? Ela ja sabe oq ela vai ter? Ah, e tb quem sao as conselheiras das mocas? heheh...Eu tava pensando nisso esses dias...
Mas eh isso, adorei tdas as coisinhas, ta td mto fofo, o bassinet dela eh lindinho tb.
Beijos

Sarah Smith said...

Hey Audrey
I am Bryan's Cuz and I found your blog hope you don't mind. I was hoping to see you all when we came back to Idaho. Congrats on the little one they are great. It's good to see that you and Bryan are happy! He's a good Guy!
HOpe to see the little one soon.
Sarah

Hubers said...

Wow- it looks like things are so ready to be done huh?!? :D Good luck with the next few weeks! Hope everything goes well, and can't wait to see the little one finally here! :D

Harris said...

oh, how exciting! How long is your mom up for? They are SO much help...my mom was just here and it was heaven! moms are the best!! I can't wait for you to have your little Tiffany, you will LOVE it!! I love being a mom!!
I sent you an e-mail earlier today with our address and my phone number...are you in school this semester?

Kami said...

It's so exciting to see all that baby stuff! I really want a girl. I hope the next time we have a baby we have a girl!! It's so great that your mom is here to help you. Tiffany's room is adorable and it looks like she's got a lot of really cute girly clothes! Good luck, Can't wait to see the new little one!!

Trevor and Amy said...

Hey Audrey,

Wow, I can't believe how prepared you are for little Tiffany! You amaze me at how organized you are. Can you teach me some lessons? I always look at your blog, but I'm not so good at commenting, but it's fun to see what you guys are up to! We don't see too many of Trev's friends, so this is the only way we can keep in touch. You look so cute with your little belly! Good luck with your labor! Get the epidural early:)

Paty said...

Tiffany's rooms looks super cute and ready for her to come! Best of luck to you in the delivery and remember to SLEEP, take naps at the hospital no matter if you are not even tired, you will seriously need all the energy for when is time to push the baby out.

Marti said...

hey I just wanted to wish you the best of luck!!! I hope that all goes well!!

Paty said...

K, I need an update!!! Has the baby decided to make the great entrance? I had a dream about you the other day and you were ready to have your baby, I'll have to tell you the dream before I forget it...it was pretty funny