I've been wanting to take some more professional pictures for a while and this week I went to the hair salon to get some hair conditioning done and decided to get my hair done. I got home and called my brother who is turning into quite the photographer to take some pictures of us! Here are some of my favorites!! He did an excellent job. There's tons, so I'll try and put as many as I can!



And I'm still pregnant! I haven't even been having a lot of contractions or anything, but maybe things will change soon! I'll keep updating! 2 more days to go!
7 comments:
Those are gorgeous pictures! I love them! You are so pretty! It looks like you are getting more and more ready to have this baby!! I can't wait to see her cute little self! Again- love the pictures! And still good luck with everything going on!
Way cute Audrey i love the pictures! Sometimes the best pictures come when you not really planing it. They turned out very good. Can't wait to see this little girl. Im so happy for you guys i know that your more than ready to be a little mom and dad. Good luck with everything. Thanks for keeping us posted
Jamie
Bryan & Audrey,
Hey, wow Tammy told me you guys were pregnant, but I didn't think you were this far along. Bryan you have the cutest pregnant wife. I'm jealous that she's either already had the baby, or will pretty dang soon. I still have about 10 weeks. Her little room looks already and cute for her. Congratulations, We'll be thinken about ya!
Cute pictures!!! Hang in there!
Those pics are so fun. I definitely didn't look like that when I was 9 months pregnant with Carter- My face was really swollen-- just not cute like you. I'm dreading it already. You are lucky to be so adorable still at 9 months along. I hope everything goes great with the baby!
Ai ficou super legal aquela foto grande que vc trocou!!! Agora ta bem atualizado, mas daqui a pouquinho ja vai precisar atualizar de novo com a familia completa!!! Nossa, fazem mil anos que eu to pedindo pro Chris tirar fotos minhas com a barriga, e agora que eu meio que desisti pq minha barriga ja cresceu mto, o Chris ta querendo fazer. Eu queria ter feito antes qdo ainda n tava mtooo grande, mas fazer oq neh, a gente andou tao ocupado ultimamente, acabamos de fazer a festinha de 1 ano da Jasmine, daqui a pouco tem cha de bebe...Ta numa correria mesmo. Mas eu amei as fotos, o Johan realmente sabe oq ele ta fazendo, a minha preferida eh aquela com o sol brilhando, ela com certeza merece uma moldura! O seu cabelo tb ficou lindo, adorei o resultado.
Bom, acho que agora a Tiffany nasce, hein?!?! hehehe...Nao vemos a hora de ver as fotos!
Beijos!
Those pictures are so dang cute! Your brother is quite the photographer! That's fun that you have pictures like that. We didn't take very many when I was pregnant. (But then again, I wasn't as cute with my big belly like you are!) That's fun! Hopefully the baby will come soon!
Post a Comment