Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tiffany is here!

Just a quick post for now...Tiffany was born at 8:04 pm, she weighed 7 lbs 2 ozs. and is 19.25" long. It was a pretty tough day for Audrey so she's getting some sleep but i'm sure she will post pictures and tell the complete story tomorrow. All is well!

8 comments:

Hubers said...

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!! Hope mom and baby are still doing well!!

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

e viva a Tiffany! She's the cutest little thing, and I'm so in love with my little niece! :o)

Journal said...

Quero mto poder conhecer a tiffany...to longe...mas quero ver mtas fotos.....
e como vc ta audrey ??
bjinhosss

Anonymous said...

Lindaaaaa, continuo ansiosa, mas mto mto mto feliz por vc!!!! PARABENS DE CORAÇÃO MESMO... Não vejo a hora de ver a carinha dessa bebe e mais ainda queria mtoooo poder te abraçar bem forte linda!!!! AHHH Não consigo nem expressar o quanto fiquei feliz!!! TE AMO MINHA AMIGA QUERIDONA E DESEJO MUITA FELCIDADE E MTA SAUDADE P ESSA MENINA LINDA!!! E BOA RECUPERAÇÃO AUDREY, CONTINUE SEMPRE FORTE... BJSSSSSSSS

Aline Carson said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I wish it was me already! ;)

I'm so anxious to see pictures of little Tiffany, too bad we won't be taking pictures of the three babies anytime soon...But oh well. I wish I was there to go see you guys it's tough being here and not being able to see all these things happen. I hope Audrey and the baby are doing well and write some more soon!

Paty said...

Congratulations you guys, we're super happy for you!!!! Thanks for the message, can't wait to see pictures of your little angel!!!!!!!!

Trevor and Amy said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!

Sarah Smith said...

ConGrats!! I am glad to hear that you all are doing well. Hope to see pictures soon. You both are going to be great parents!