Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tiffany's first trip

So again I've been absent from my blog...I look at it everyday but everytime I try to update it, Tiffany is hungry again, fussy, or I'm just too tired to actually post anything. But this weekend we took her to Bear Lake for the first time and it was a lot of fun! It was the first time I stayed with her by myself for longer than an hour since Bryan went hunting a lot and my mom stayed in Rexburg. It wasn't bad at all, except for the fact that I could never get ready until it was almost afternoon.
The second day we were there I went over to Patty's and she set up a "studio" in her kitchen to take pictures of her twins so I went ahead and got Tiffany ready for some shots as well. Patty actually took these first two and did the editing...I love it!

This one was just off my camera and I thought it turned out pretty cute too. She actually behaved pretty well for the camera...but it's so hard to get good shots of newborns...she always ends up making funny faces.
Here is a 5 generation picture with bryan's family. She only has one great-great grandma so it was a very special picture.

Her daddy loves to cuddle with her any chance he gets. I know everybody tells me that newborns can't be spoiled by being held too much, but lately she's having a harder time going to sleep on her own or staying asleep once we put her down.

For the first time in months I was up for some adventure. Lance and Jamie watched Tiffany while Bryan and I went for a ride in their new toy. It was SO much fun! We didn't dare go very far because of the baby, but it was sure fun to go out and do something just the two of us again!

4 comments:

Paty said...

Hey Audrey it was nice having you over and specially that we got to meet little Tiffany, she is adorable! Too bad we didn't get to hang out longer. Glad you liked the pictures, you should have come the next day and we could have taken more pics of her.

Hubers said...

Wow- that top picture is so precious. I love the little flower on her diaper... She is just too cute! Isn't nice to get a little time to yourself after a baby? You look way good for just having a baby! You are awesome, and I am glad to see an update.. Tiffany is just darling!

Tarbet Family said...

Hey Audrey,
Matt said that you guys may be looking into a Halliburton career. That's awesome. It'd be fun to have some people from our neck of the woods a little closer. Bryan told Matt you wanted to know what I did all day while he was gone. This may be a little long so I'll apologize in advance. Matt's 16 or longer hour days to get a little hard sometimes, but I try and make the best of it. I really do love my life. That's why I wanted to have kids so soon. I didn't want to work, and I didn't want to be alone. I like to be busy all the times. Bordom is depressing to me. Anyway we have the best ward ever down there. There are sooo many young couples that are super friendly. There are tons of activities you can do with the ward. There's playgroup every Thursday at the Rec Center indoors, mother's just meet at the indoor play area and chat for a couple of hours while kids play. It's free to go there. Also the Rec Center is soo nice and right by where I live. They have a pool with fun classes like mommy and me, or water aerobics, they have tons of other classes, and they also have day-care for 2 bucks an hour, Maddox has never went, because he can't, but I used to take him when we was brand new and push him around the indoor track. During winter. I was the Webelos leader in our ward for awhile, and believe you me, that's a job all on it's own, that kept me busy for a while, but I'm now the Cub Master, and that's a little easier and less time consuming, seeing's how when my little girl comes I'll need all the time I can get. Anyway weekends are as bad for Matt right now, so I actually get to see him a little more. They get every third week off, so I look forward to it every time. It's kinda a funny life, Summers are a lot easier, more stuff to do outside, warmer, but I also do a lot of crafts and work on my house. I love to sew and just make the best out of the day. Anyway I just wanted to give you a little glimpse of my life, seeing's how you were interested. Rock Springs really is a great town with good people. I do love it. Anyway I'll talk to ya later. Hope Bryan gets the job (he will) and you guys can become our friends.

Rebeca Price said...

oi Ady, q bom ver noticias de voces!! por favor, posta mais viu? quero sempre ver fotos dessa fofura. Menina, saiba q nao eh soh com vc q acontece de nao ficar pronta ate de tarde. Meu dia geralmente ta comecando soh lah pra 1h da tarde..hehehe. Eh a vida neh? eu tenho dormido ate 11h da manha com a Rachel. Isso eh bom e tudo bem, ja q eu nao tenho trabalho ou escola (por enquanto). Esses dias tem sido uma correria porque to de mudanca. Pensa na loucura!
Mas entoa espero ver amis fotinahs aqui. To tentando ver se me agendo pra fazer umas fotinhas de Rachel tambem. Recem-nascido eh dificil de tirar foto mesmo neh? Na primeira sessao de fotos e Rachel tava com 5 dias de nascida e quase q nao tivemos foto boa. Mas agora ta na hora de tirar denovo..hehe
beijao
Beka