Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We, too, are going private!

Since I started our blog, Bryan's been wanting me to go private because we could see with mix map people checking our blogs from all over the world, but I just never did it because I wanted all my friends and family that don't have a blog to be able to check it out. After seeing the link that Rakae posted on her blog he got me convinced to do it. So if you want to keep checking out our blog, please leave us your e-mail and we'll add you to our list, even if you don't have a blog!

Desde q eu comecei com o blog o Bryan queria q eu deixasse o blog privado porque tinha gente visitando nosso blog de td qto eh lugar do mundo, mas eu nunca fiz por causa dos amigos e familiares q nao tem blog. Mas depois de ver o link q minha amiga Rakae colocou no blog dela, eu estou convencida. Entao quem quiser continuar checando nosso blog, nos deixe seu e-mail e te adicionaremos na nossa lista, mesmo se vc nao tem um blog (viu Bru?).

Here is the link for those of you who want to check it out, I just got it from her blog (I hope it's ok!) http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4699330

And here are some pics we took yesterday of her smiling, on campus, and our matching boots! Enjoy!

E aki vao umas fotos tiradas ontem dela sorrindo, nos no campus, e nossas botas combinando!




24 comments:

Megan and Erik said...

hey girl, I saw that video clip too and it freaked me out too. We are going private too. I would like an invite please
megpyper@gmail.com

Hubers said...

oh man- she is such a beautiful little girl!! Please invite me too :D lilsis01@hotmail.com

Barbara said...

Invite nois ai tb tia audrey,eu vo dar uma olhada no link q vc deu pq eu sou a mais avoada de todas pra essas coisas. meu email e barbarapretel@gmail.com
bjaooo e a Tiff ta LINDAAAAAA,como ta crescendo!!!e gordinha,quero visitar vcs semanan q vem,vcs vao estar aqui??Let me know!

Paty said...

Cute pics Audrey! I read the article from the link you provided and was convinced to go private as well. You've got my gmail so add me to your list please. Do you want me to use the e-mail address you've e-mailed me with to add you to mine? Let me know

Kami said...

kami.williamson@gmail.com

alllstars said...

Oi Ady!!! Menina, como a Tiffany está linda!! e vc também!já está magriiinha!!!! que beleza...espero q eu também perca rápido meus 13 kg ganhos nesta gestação rsrsrsrs!
A Tiff é uma fofura total, as botas então...rsrsrs...que gracinha!!! E eu também gostaria de continuar por aqui e trocar experiências sobre os bebezinhos! Beijos!!

Raquel Pimentel said...

Nossa...Mae e filha estão muito lindas, vc se recuperou rapido da gravidez neh?...

Adorei as ultimas fotos... e o que são as bochechas dela na 3ª.. que vontade de apertar... muito linda!! heheh
Parabens miga
e tudo de bom para vcs

Curtis~Lara~Taygen~Bentley said...

add us please!
peckfam@live.com
Lara (Burdick) Peck

Lance and Jamie said...

Us too dayzdoo@aol.com

Journal said...

oi td bem ??
queremos tb adiciona ai
raquelvgdias@gmail.com
a tiffany ta linda viu...quero ve-las qdo visitar Idaho com minha mae em dezembro ......e vc ta super bem tb ...magrinha
bjinhosss

Anonymous said...

Ahhh me permita entao.. raquell_lima@hotmail.com
Sempre q da eu passo aqui pra ter novidades de vcs e ver como a tiffany ta .. e q por sinal.. adorei os videos.. ai q vontade de apertar Ady .. ela ta muito fofa neh!! bjs

Aline Carson said...

Ai que gotosa q ta a Tiffany! Sorrisinho lindo!!
Olha, eu ja coloquei o meu blog private faz tempo pq se isso ta acontecendo em utah imaginA oq deve acontecer aqui em sp. N vale a pena se arriscar.
Meu email eh likona@hotmail.com

Beijos!

Jenny Taylor said...

jennihartel@hotmail.com
Vou checar o link..talvez isso tbm me faca ir privte!

Harris said...

I haven't been on forever...I loved your updates!! Your family pictures are way cute!! Did you guys take them?? We want to keep checking up on you! :) devinibc@gmail.com

Hillery said...

Hi, I'm Bry's cousin Hillery. Sarah is my sister, that is how I found you! Cute baby!! Its been a long time since I've seen Bry or heard from his parents! But I would like to have an invite! I'll also get you an invite to my blog! Here is my email cnelson1151@hotmail.com send your email to me and I'll make sure you get invited! I would love to catch up and get to know you!
Hillery

Keisha, Bryce, Kylee, and Kaydee said...

Very cute pictures!!! Please add me. Keisha_121@juno.com

Juan, Krystal and Belen said...

juanjared@hotmail.com

Levi and Marissa said...

Count me in! :) justdancemj@hotmail.com

alllstars said...

Lá vai o e-mail: anallstar2003@hotmail.com

Sarah Smith said...

Here is our email address! smithfamily2007@cableone.net Your pictures are so qt! I dig the boots!

Fran said...

Please, add me too =)
francardoso86@hotmail.com
bjinhu

Marti said...

Hey your little girl is soooo cute!!! Logan is working for Western Wyoming Transport. Im glad things are going well for you here is our email we would love to keep up with your blog. mjldhanson@gmail.com

Taryn and Cameron said...

I don't know if you remember me from high school, but I would like to be added, my husband's family if from Bennington and we like to keep up! tdsnhomers7@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Amiga, que emoção vc lembrou de mim.. hauahuahauha, eu quero continuar vendo sim! meu email é bru5986@hotmail.com,é só isso!!!


A Tifanny ta cada vez mais linda, e vcs duas um arraso com essas botas estilosas!!! Ai que orgulho dessa minha amiga!!! TD DE BOM SEMPRE P VC QUERIDAAAA DO MEU CORAÇÃO!!! Morro de saudades de td na nossa amizade sabia?? Mas fico mto feliz sabendo q vc esta feliz e bem!!! AMOOO VC, FICA COM DEUS SEMPRE!! e NÃO ESQUEÇA DE DAR NOTICIAS!!! BJAUMMMMM