
I can't believe this day finally arrived! After 4 years of hard work...the reward! And I graduated Magna Cum Laude, top 5 percent of the graduating class! It was an amazing day! I'm so glad my parents were able to make it! They worked so hard so that I could be there that I don't even know how to thank them enough for everything! President Uchtdorf was there and his words were very inspiring! I was very impressed with all the formality and specially the spirit that I felt during the whole thing! The only thing that didn't make the day perfect is that Bryan couldn't be there...I really wish he could've made it.

Nem acredito q esse dia finalmente chegou! Depois de 4 anos de mto estudo...a recompensa! E eu me formai Magna Cum Laude, top 5% da classe! Foi um dia mto especial! Eu sou tao grata q meus pais puderam estar lah. Eles batalharam tanto pra q eu pudesse chegar nesse ponto q nem sei como agradece-los por td! O Presidente Uchtdorf estava lah e suas palavras foram mto inspiradoras. Eu fikei bem impressionada com a formalidade e principalmente o espirito q eu senti durante td! A unica razao pelo qual o dia nao foi perfeito foi q o Bryan nao pode estar lah...gostaria mto q ele tivesse ido!
10 comments:
Congratulations Audrey!!! Love your pics!
Yay congrats!!! That's so exciting!!
Parabens!Um presentao de Natal ne?
Que liindaaa Ady!
Parabéns!
Amo a neve, mesmo sem conhecê-la.
Quero ir para aí logo.
E você? quando vem pra cá?
bjokas
Congratulations!! That is such a bummer that Bry couldn't be there! But wow! I didn't have what it took to stick it in college for even 3 months! So way to go! That is so AWESOME! We are going to Boise this weekend to see my brother graduate from BSU! He is the only one in our family to graduate from college! Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
Nossa que legal, parabens!!!! Vc estava linda!! Deve ter sido mto legal se formar e poder levar a Tiffany junto neh...It's all worth it!
E agora, oq esta planejando fazer???
Quando vcs evm pro Brasil??
Beijos
Congrats! Thats so great to have that underneath of you! Hey we went private my email is sarahlynn_1984@yahoo.com leave me your address so i can invite you in.
Have a Merry Christmas you guys!
parabéns Adyy!! muitas felicidades e realizações pra vcs!!! Beijos!!!
Parabens pela formatura!!!
A minha esta chegando tbm, eh dia 28 de janeiro! Nao vejo a hora. E ainda farei o discurso de agradecimento a Deus...uma baita responsabilidade.
Pena q naum pude estar na sua e q vc naum podera estar na minha =(
Saudades enormeeeeesssss!!!!
Post a Comment