But Christmas was so much fun! Christmas Eve we spent with my sister-in-law's family and the food was just delicious! Then on Christmas day it was just our family here at my house, we got to open gifts and watch Elf...it was just really special to be able to have my parents around for Tiffany's 1st Christmas! Bryan got me a computer since mine broke down and I needed something to do while at home all by myself! I loved it! Tiffany of course got tons of stuff from everybody, including that little book that she's managed to hold on that picture...so cute!
On the 30th was my b-day and Bryan had already gone back to work, but I had my family and Mathew and Barbara over for a carrot cake...it didn't look very good, but tasted delicious! Tiffany was also celebrating her 3rd month...I can't believe how fast time goes by...she's SO BIG and so smart...she amazes me everyday with the new things she can do! She is the only thing that's been keeping me from breaking down for having bryan gone for so long!
On the 31st my parents left to go back to Brasil...it was really sad seeing them say goodbye specially to Tiffany...they got so attached to her and now we don't even know when they'll get to see her again, but it was the best thing in the world to have them around...specially my mom for all those months! I know I couldn't have done it without her! We had a great time together and got a lot closer!
But for as sad as I was with everything, I still wanted to celebrate the New Year...2008 was one of the most memorable years of my life, so many great things happened that I wanted to end it right! We had a party over at a friend's house with delicious food, music, friends and even champagne (without alcohol of course!)...it was way fun! And this was my end of the year...I'm now at home full time and have actually been ejoying it! This is the first Fall semester that I don't go to school and it feels good...I'm just glad to be done and to have Tiffany now to take care of!
8 comments:
Happy belated B-day Audrey!! Seems like you had a fun day. I was wondering what was going on with you cause you hadn't posted for a while. Glad to hear of the fun holiday times you had w/ your family.
So you are moving to Wyoming...you finally get to leave Rexburg. I tell you, I never thought I'd miss Rexburg...but I do! or I guess is all the wonderful friends I met there.
Let me know next time you guys are in Utah so that we can catch up.
Hey I compleatly understand logan is gone for 6 days at a time. Logan doesnt work for Halliburton but the company he works for is contracted by Halliburton to haul for them. Hope that makes sence. If you ever need or want someone to hang out with I am also now able to be a stay at home mom and Idaho Falls isnt to far away. My number is 317-2203 you can call anytime I dont answer most of the calls that I dont know the number but you could leave a message or you can email me at mjdhanson@gmail.com When i get home (Im in BL) I dont get my email. checked only once a week. Any way I just wanted you to know that I know how you feel and if you ever want to hang out Im up for it! Hope all is well!!
I hear ya on going crazy with out a husband. Nick is a traveling fool. And me and the kids are alone alot. Hope you are doing okay. I am glad you had a great christmas and a good birthday.
Amei os scrapbookings!!!!!!!
Foi um tempo maravilhoso que passamos juntas. O que me fez um bem enorme. Voltei pra casa com meu coração leve e cheio de gratidão por tudo que deixei aí: meus filhos e suas familinhas vivendo muito bem. Agora sim estou apta a enfrentar os desafios do meu "ninho vazio", e traçar novas metas pra minha vida de mãe de filhos crescidos, casados, papais e seguindo seus rumos. E viva a internet que nos mantém próximas, neh... Te amo muito filha e sinto muito orgulho de você (aprendi tanta coisa com vc nesses 4 meses!!!!). Milhões de beijos.
Nossa, Audrey que chato o Bryan estar trabalhando tao longe. Pra mim tbm eh super dificil ficar longe do marido. O Shay viaja bastante, e quando nao viaja trabalha mais ainda...como vc disse, ainda bem que temos esses pequenos pra mos manter compania ne? E o trabalho dele eh perto de Jackson Hole? O Shay vive indo pra la pra trabalho, eu tbm adoro ir com ele! Bjus!
Audrey she has gotten so big. She is so cute. They grow so fast. How are you doing?
Oi prima!!
Entao, minha formatura eh dia 28 de janeiro, semana vem. Eu q farei o discurso de agradecimento a Deus. hehehe
Por enqnt sem grandes planos, estou so procurando emprego, mandando curriculos e tal.
E vc??? Ta bem??
E a Tiffany??
Ela eh uma graça, naum vejo a hora de conhece-la!
Beijaaaoooo
Post a Comment