Again I have been slacking on our blog, but I have a really good excuse this time. I've been finally reading the Twiling series and I have not been able to put it down for a whole week, I finished the last one yesterday and I loved it! I knew that it would be that way, so I waited until I had plenty of free time to just go for it. I'm pretty impressed with myself with how fast I read them, but it was too good to put it down! Now I'm looking for other good books to keep up my thirst for reading! ANY IDEAS?Two weeks ago Tiffany and I got to go down to Rock Springs to visit Bryan for a few days. It was a really long trip, specially for Tiffany and she had a hard time adjusting to the hotel room, but she LOVED being with her dad. She's been having some stranger anxiety lately with people but I'm sure glad she doesn't have that with her dad, specially after being away from him for a while. She loves to just stare at him and then engages in the longest conversation...like she's trying to catch him up on what's been going on with her life. Then Friday Bryan got to come up for the weekend and she had even more fun with him being home. She's so much more calm when he's around and I get so much more done...it was sure a fun weekend!

6 comments:
I have also been looking for something good to read. After I spent so many days reading the Twilight series,not reading feels weird. I haven't read anything great lately, but a friend of mine told The Host, by Stephanie Meyer too, is pretty good, so I am going to give that a try. I'm glad you got to go see Bryan for a weekend. Shay has been working a lot lately too, and I can tell Samuel misses him a lot! Its great to see when kids have that special bonding with dad. Hope you get to see him more. Are you guys planning on moving down there?
Oieee!
Eu não li o livro, so vi o filme. Mas to querendo ler e os proximos tbm. hehehe
A Tiffany esta linda demais! Ela parece uma boneca, daquelas que toda menina sonha ter.
Ela é sua companheirinha.
Minha formatura é amanha, estou muito ansiosa!
Saudadessss enooormes!!!
Beijao
I really didn't like the host that much. Nicholas sparks books are really good. I am glad to see that you were able to go see Bri. Hope you and Tiff got back safe!
Sarah
I just bought twilight on Saturday, but have not had the chance to read it yet. My days go by super fast and the girls take a lot of my time so it's hard to find the time. It seems pretty easy to read so it shouldn't take me long to read once I find the time.
Anyway, glad to hear that you got to go see your husband. Will you guys settle in Wyoming or will you still stay in Rexburg? Let me know when you are in Salt Lake or plan to come so that we can catch up.
If you enjoyed the vampire romance thing, there's another series called The Vampire Diaries that is kind of along the same lines. I really enjoyed them. They are by L.J. Smith. Are you still in Rexburg? They library here doesn't have any of her books, but I have all of that series except the 2nd book and you could interlibrary loan that one. Also, if you like YA fantasy I really liked The Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray. The first one is called A Great and Terrible Beauty, and the library has all three of these. I would read all day while I was reading this series. I also loved the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld. Those are the ones that I read this year that I really couldn't put down! Let me know if you read any of them, and if you like them. Tiff is getting really big! I only have 4 months left. It's going by a lot faster this time. Well, it's really good to hear from you, happy reading. Oh, if you really decide you like the vampire thing, I've read a lot of vampire books lately, and could give you even more, these are just a few of my very favorites.
Adorei esse livro. Fomos ver o filme na semana passada!
Que linda a Tiffany está... as fotos ficaram muito fofas... adorei a carinha dela olhando para o papai.. heheh! e Nós, por enquanto, vamos continuar no interior.. o Well acabou de abrir um escritório, então já viu... não teremos mudanças tão cedo!!! Saudades miga... Bjk's mil!
Post a Comment