Here is our cutie pie this morning wearing her valentines gifts that her cousin Thomas gave her! We hope everyone will have a great day! I know I will cuz my love came home yesterday so we get to spend the day together! YEY!Aqui está nossa fofura usando os presenter q o priminho Thomas deu pro Valentines Day (que nao é só dia dos namorados como no Brasil, eh pra todo mundo!). Aproveitando pra dejesar a todos aqueles que estão comemorando esse dia um Happy Valentines Day! O meu vai ser ótimo porque meu amor veio pra casa ontem então vamos passar o dia juntos! EBA!
14 comments:
Happy Valentine's pra voces. Que bom que o Bryan chegou pra passar o dia com voce!
A Tiffany ficou lindinha com de prisilinha! hehehe
bjos
Minha Filha Amada .... agora tambem minha netinha amada...
Estou muito feliz com a familia que voce tem, pelo Bryan, pela Tiffany e por voce... fiquem bem !!
beijos
Mas que coisinha mais gostosa!!!!!!!! Cada dia mais linda a minha netinha... Muito fofa a foto, filha! Bjs.
Adyyy!!!
Ah como a Tiffany ta lindinha!!!
Ela ta crescendo super rapido, nossa! Daqui a pouco ta andando por tudo hehehe.
Beijooooooo
Que fofura... Ela tah lindona... que bom que vcs conseguiram passar o Valentine's day em família.
ps. Adorei o novo background. Bjk's
Ady, qual o site/progama que voce usa pra fazer o digital scrap?
I'm so glad you guys got to spend valentine's day together. I can't believe how big Tiffany is already, it's amazing how fast these kids grow.
She makes a cute little valentine! Glad you guys are doing well. I'm sure that is really hard to have Bryan gone a lot. Thanks for posting your fun pictures of that cute little Tiffany!
Que lindo o novo visual do blog!!!
As fotos ficaram lindas!!!
Quando que essa boneca fofa vem pro Brasil??? hehehe
Recebeu meu email??
Beijinhus
She looks just like bryan. she is so cute and she is getting so big.
She's growing up so fast! Sorry it took me so long to write back. I have a million more books to tell you about although I've already told you my favorites for this year. This is going to be a little long just to prepare you.
More Vampire Books:
Look for me by Moonlight
Blue Bloods (series) by Melissa De La Cruz
The Vampire Diaries (series) by L.J. Smith
Younger readers:
Once Upon a Merigold --This one is just a cute fairy tale for younger readers. It is very creative and funny.
Romance/Adventure/Mystery:
Moonraker's Bride by Madeline Brent-- This one has it all, mystery, adventure and romance, but it does take a little longer to get into than a Young Adult novel.
Rebecca by Daphne Demaurie (I'm not sure on the spelling)-- This one also takes a little while to get into, but by the end you won't be able to put it down.
Classics:
The Robe by Douglas (That's the last name, don't remember the first)--This one's about the time of Christ and some of the first Christians. If you do read this and like it, then you should also read The Silver Chalis.
Puddinhead Wilson by Mark Twain
Okay, I think that's it. Happy Reading!!
I can't believe how big she has gotten already! She is very sweet! hope all is going well for you!
Sorry, I just thought of one more. The Giver. This one really made me think!
Post a Comment