
Right after a really good and needed nap she was so happy and playful.
With the bride and the groom: Jennifer and Jack Thomas
Our group of friends. It's always fun to be with them!
Look at her all grown up playing with the rocking horse, she would kick her legs to make it move too!
This one was on Easter, it was such a nice day!
Her favorite thing to do now is to walk! All you have to do is give her your hand and she will stand up and give little steps. It amazed me every day how fast she is learning and growing! I never get bored with her around because there's so many fun things we can do together now, specially with the weather getting warmer!
These pictures are of last weekend when Bryan came home. We finally got an apartment in Rock Springs and we will be moving in the end of May, so we (mainly ME) are going to be very busy trying to pack everything and move. I'm having really mixed feelings about it. I'm gonna miss Rexburg because of my friends and family, but I'm really excited to be with Bryan again! I know the Lord is blessing us with these changes and we have to have faith that it is what He wants for us right now!
We took her to the park to see the duckies but she didn't really care about them, she was just excited to be doing something new.
She gets really nervous if she's only holding you with one hand and trying to walk, so she tries to grab your hand with both of hers!
She is so active now! She can roll back and forth and stays a lot longer on her belly which hopefully means she will learn how to crawl sometime in the next few months. I wonder if her eyes will stay that color, they are so pretty!
Daddy daughter dance!
9 comments:
Tiffany is so cute!! Too bad I was gonne Easter weekend cause I would have love to have you guys over.
I'm glad to hear that you are finally gonna move with Bryan, it's so hard to be away from your husband huh! I think I'm gonna head over to visit Glen this week cause I don't want to wait until the weekend to see him.
Anyway, I wish I lived close to you so I could help you pack. Hopefully you'll get enough help so that it's not too much on you. Let us know next time you are in the Salt Lake area and we can have some carne asada.
That video is way cute..Tiffany is getting so big! I love the progress....it is so much fun huh!? Good luck in Rock Springs, it will be nice for you to be with Bryan! And about Jess's wedding...I Think Britt will be here, i think she is staying with Nat in Utah.
ELa esta linda nessas melissinhas! QUe bom que vcs conseguiram um apartamento la. Vai ser bom estar com o marido de novo ne? Espero que vc consiga pack tudo o que precisa, eu sei como eh dificil, ainda mais agora com uma pequena junto ne? Vc vai ver quanto a gente acumula com bebes! Boa sorte com tudo! Bjus!
I am sad that you are moving. But i am happy that you guys will be together as a family.
Love the pictures! Tiffany is a cute and sweet little girl.
I can't believe how big she is getting! What a little sweetie. Congrats on the new apartment. I hope the move goes smoothly for you and you adjust well to Rock Springs!
Guria nem me fale!
eles fazem tudo valer a pena né?
e a Tif, olha... ta crescendo mto rápido, tá linda demais! esse sorriso dela está em todas!
Saudades... bjokas
Ady, de onde vc pega os backgrouds e outras coisas pro blog? o site que eu tinha pede um internet explorer que nao tenho no meu pc, daí nao consigo mais mudar!se puder me passar algum site..
bjs
I totally forgot to change my blog back to private, I had to undo it for a sec to add some stuff to my blog and I totally spaced making it private again...thanks for saying something about it!!
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you about the Tech info...yeah there is a set pay ...and it changes depending on how many installs...its like $100 a job and they do an easy 3 to 5 jobs a day
your little girl is growing so fast she is very adorable!!! I hope things go well in Rock Springs! I hate having logan gone so much. The zoo here isnt very big but it was fun. It was bigger than I thought it was. And it only cost 10 dollars for the 3 of us. Good luck with the move!! hope thngs go well!!
Post a Comment