Thursday, May 14, 2009

Trip to Bear Lake

The last time we were down there I think Tiffany was about 3 months old, so it's been a long time. We had a lot of fun playing outside for a little bit since the weather was pretty nice (except for the wind, always the wind!). We got to see family and friends and it was way fun! Tiffany wouldn't go with anybody, she gets the stranger anxiety pretty bad, which it's kinda bad because I never get a break and people can never play with her. After a while she did warm up to Gramma and Granpa and Britt's family, but that was it! I need to start taking her out more or it will just get worse. It was also my first Mother's Day, it was kinda weird to actually celebrate it, but I love being a mom and Bryan got me some gifts that I LOVED!

I was so excited that I got to see Brittany and Brooklyn while they were down there. Tiffany loved them and had so much fun playing with them. It was nice to catch up too...I sure miss my friends!This was the first (and only) time she went with Granpa.

She was so amazed with being outside that she wouldn't smile for the pictures...she just kept staring at everything!

Jumping for the first time on the trampolin. She loved it!
Driving around Bennington with Daddy...of course she wanted to touch everything!

5 comments:

Hubers said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!! She is growing up way fast!!

Aline Carson said...

Gente, a Tiffany ta cada vez mais linda!!!! E toda charmosa com esse chapeu...Amei!!

nella said...

I love her expression she has on her face with her Grandma and Grandpa! Brittany is as beautiful as ever. It was so good to be able to see her baby girl!

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

oi ady, chegaram bem!? mandem noticias!
bjos
thominhas passou o dia borocoxo com saudade da prima heheheh(na verdade acho que FINALMENTE nascendo dentinho, ele tava um grude e todo dengoso...)

Hank and Emily said...

Tiffany is such a cutie!! I love her cute little hat! How are things going for you? Are you liking Rock Springs?