I just remembered I made this video a few weeks ago during a family reunion. Tiffany learned to raise her arms when we say "so big", and she loves to clap her hands, so here is her showing her skills. The other baby is Elly, Heather's baby.
Eu achei esse video que eu fiz umas semanas atras. A Tiffany aprendeu a levantar os bracinhos quando dizemos "so big" (tao grande), e ela tambem adora bater palminha...
6 comments:
Ahhh, mas ela ta fofa demais.! bateu palminha tao lindaaa!!!! q gracinha!
menina, eu gostei da pizza lah na central do brasil. Dah pra matar a vontade de uam pizzazinha brasileira neh?? humm, q delicia!
beijos
Beka
Aaaaiii... a vovó fica que não se aguenta com essas gracinhas!!! LINDAAAA!!!!!!
Ai que fofinha mas ela ta so big mesmo! hhehe Como cresceu gente! Ja tem oq, 9 meses e meio?
E vcs, vao estar por rexburg ou utah nos dias 28 de julho ateh 07 de agosto? Se estiverem por esses lados avisa!!!!
Beijos
What a cutie! It was fun seeing you guys at the reunion. I love that you speak both english and portugese with her. I wish I was fluent in spanish to teach my kids while they are little.
She is so cute... It was good seeing you guys at the family reunion... Hope you guys are doing well..
SO CUTE! I love how much fun they are and how fast they can learn something new.:)
Post a Comment