Saturday, August 1, 2009

Flaming Gorge

Today Bryan, Tiffany and I went for a drive outside of Rock Springs. This is one of the very few times we didn't travel during Bryan's days off, so I wanted to go and visit some sightings around here. We drove to what's called Firehole and just hung out for a minute. It was super hot but the view was actually really pretty. It made me want to go camping and enjoy the outdoors a little more because I feel like summer is almost over and we're not really doing a whole lot of things outside. I really don't want this summer to end, I got too traumatized with the last winter and a new baby, seemed like we couldn't go out forever because it was always just cold enough to make her sick! Anywas, enjoy the pics!!

6 comments:

Raquel Pimentel said...

Que fofa que a Tiff está com esta chiquinha!!! Como ela está grande... e Linda!!!

Harris said...

Tiffany is getting so big, its so fun to see them change. I am glad you were able to get out and so something!

Paty said...

Pretty pics! Was the water warm or cold?? Everytime I drive to Duchesne I want to take pics of the resevoirs, the water looks so blue and beautiful. Unfortunately, I try to minimize stops so that my two passengers don't go crazy. Anyway, glad to know that you guys are enjoying the sites. Has Bryan had any job offers?

Marti said...

Hey how are things going?? How do you like rock springs? It looks like as soon as we can we will be moving to pinedale which is about an hour and half away from you. Hope all is well!

Aline Carson said...

Nossa, faz tempo que eu nao entro aqui! Tambem, faz tempo que eu nao atualizo o meu blog tb, tenho andado meio ocupada. Mas que lugar lindo!!!!
E vcs, nao vem pra ca nao?? Nos extended nossas passagens para o dia 19. YAY! Entao ainda estamos aqui em Rexburg.
Mas eh isso. A Tiffany esta uma fofa!
Beijo!

Fran said...

Nossas, mas aonde vcs foram tbm é lindo demais! e como a Tif ta grandona! cara de mocinha! Venham pra cá e iremos pro hotel fazenda!! Bjokas