Uau! I can't believe that's been a year since I went to the hospital to have my little baby girl. I remember that I felt like that day was never going to come and I was going to stay pregnant forever! Now she is walking, starting to talk and growing everyday, and I just wish time would slow down!
We had her birthday party on the 25th, and I really got excited and went all out with the decorations! It took me a long time to do everything, but it was definitely worth it! She loved seeing Monica (the character in red, which is her favorite since she was little) all over the place and actually even enjoyed the party. She had no problem unwrapping her gifts and even shared them with her cousins.
Today she is actually sick, so we're probably not going to do anything special for her birthday, just make sure she gets plenty of rest and mommy and daddy's love! Plus it snowed for the first time this year, so it's too cold to go out and do anything else!



I took this picture this morning to show the snow on the back! She kinda looks sick poor thing!


8 comments:
Happy birthday Tiffany!!!
Audrey everything looks so cute!
We are doing well here in Oregon. The time is just flying like crazy. My sister and I are having a really good time together. Hopefully we get to see you on your next visit in Rexburg.
oh, how cute! i love how you went all out with the decor! You wont regret doing that...happy birthday Tiffany.
About the beanie...yeah, that is totally enough time, just email me and you can pick it up when you are here.
No way, she can't be a year already!!! You really did go all out, last year Paden didn't even get a cake....ooops, just call me a slacker mom. This year though, he is soooo excited for his Birthday and having a cake, that I better make it special. Of course, I'm sure he won't be picky, as long as there is a cake with some cars on it he'll be pleased as pie. I loved Catching Fire. "So it's you and a syringe against the capital?...That's why you don't make the plans." Ha ha Haymitch, so funny. A lot of surprises. After I read the last few pages I had to go back and reread some stuff to make sure I knew who was in on it. Can't wait for the next one! Glad you enjoyed it! Need any more recommendations? I have to enjoy reading vicariously right now because I'm too busy for reading right now :[
a festa ficou bem legal! e me deixou mais animada ainda pra festinha do thomas... eu me empolgo cada vez mais... o johan ja esta ficando louco com minhas ideias!!! hahaha
but it's all worth it nao 'e mesmo?!
e ai? ja sabem quando vao poder vir?
So cute! Time really is flying now that you are dealing with a growing baby. Months now make all the difference. It is amazing that Tiffany is walking, talking, little lady at 12 months!Give her a big squeeze from me!
Parabens pra Tiffany (atrasado)!!! Ficou mto fofa a decoracao, nossa que corajosa fazer td sozinha!!!!!! Eu nao sei se teria coragem. Bom, aih nos EUA a gente nao tem mta opcao neh. Mas aqui no Brasil eh mto facil montar uma festa, eh soh ter dinheiro...hehehehe...
Eu to meio desanimada pra festa do Eric pq eu nao quero gastar mto dinheiro tb pq nao tenho mto dinheiro pra gastar mas ao mesmo tempo quero fazer uma coisa fofa, sabe??? Vc tem alguma sugestao????
A Tiffany ta mto linda e mto grandona!!!!!
Beijinho
Girl, you went all out! It looks great, too bad we couldn't make it. Poor Tiffany, she does have a sick look on her face. Naomi is sick right now with a cold and she just gave it to me. Just waiting for Aubrey to get it. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do for the girls 2nd bday...not sure yet. Most the kids their age are boys so I don't want to make something to girly. Oh well, we'll see. Hopefully you guys will move to this area.
Post a Comment