But we had a really fun Halloween. I bought this costume for her and didn't even know if we would get to do anything, but then I found out that the stake was going to have a Trunk or Treating and dinner, and it ended up being TONS of fun! Tiff really enjoyed trick or treating...half way through she caught on the fact that people would put candy in her bag so she would not let go of it! It started to get heavy though, so she would just drag it across the parking lot! It was the cutest thing, she would just wonder around, and I think she was just excited to be outside and free since she's been kinda sick and we haven't taken her out much.
This was the morning of Halloween when I tried her whole outfit to see if the warm sweat shirt and pants would match and keep her warm enough! She was excited to be wearing it, cuz anything she puts on and you tell her "So cute" she loves and feels all pretty!
We first went downtown where they had a pumpkin patch set up and some of the stores were doing trick or treating. Tiff didn't know what to think then so I couldn't get her to smile in any of the pictures.
She was just adorable walking around with that little bag!
This was later at the Church when we went Trunk or Treating.
I don't know why this picture is turned, but anyways, here she had already figured out that she could get candy out of people's bowls.
One of the sisters set up her things in one of the rooms inside the church, which I wish everybody had done cuz it was getting pretty cold outside.
Playing with her candy when we got home. I never really give her candy, so she didn't know she could eat them, she just loved playing with them!
Here's a random picture! I set up her little play area in her room, but since we're montly out in the living room she hasn't been playing with her toys much. She doesn't like to play alone, so she'll bring a couple of toys out to the living room so we can play with her.
6 comments:
What a cute little flower!!! Fun costume. I've actually already read Extras. It's pretty good. Not the best, but I still enjoyed it. I've been crocheting instead of reading lately, so I'm a little behind. Did you read the Blue Bloods series. It's okay. I was just wondering because the last book came out on the first. I haven't read it yet, but I just thought I'd let you know.
Oh, Tiff is so cute as a little flower! i haven't ever seen that costume....WAY FUN!! I do agree, it is a lot more fun with kids!
I am so glad you liked the beanie! I'll bet she makes it so cute! I am going to start a special next week about referrals...if 3 people mention that you referred them (and they purchase a beanie) you will get one free! :)
Tiffany looks so cute in her costume.
She looks like she did a lot of growing since the last pictures you put in your blog.
Most of the pictures are taken with my digital camera which is a Sony.
But my sister came to town and we took some with her professional camera. I want one of those so bad you can totally see the difference in the quality of the pictures.
Eu e minha mae ficamos vendo as fotinhos da Tiffany de florzinha e nossa, a gente ficou babando. Que fantasia mais linda!!! E tem tudo a ver com a mae, neh?? Adorei.
Ah! Entao, a Jasmine fala bem mais portugues, antes era um misturado mas agora acho que tem coisa que ela nem entende mais em ingles. Tipo o Chris ainda fala ingles com ela mas como eu passo o dia inteiro com ela e ele chega tarde, as vezes ele ateh desiste de falar ingles qdo ela nao entende oq ele ta falando...hehehe
Mas eh isso.
Beijo
That is a darling costume! Glad you had a fun Halloween. Holidays with your own kids are so fun!
So cute! She is growing up so fast! Lydia didn't want anything to do with grabbing candy. She just snuggled into daddy, and sometimes looked at other kids. I did give her some of a Laffy-Taffy and she just kept saying, "mmmmm..." When it was all gone we had to get her some other food. She wanted more sweets!
Post a Comment