This is the only one I was able to upload to my blog. I have a different one in Portuguese, and another one in English. We're loading all of our stuff into Bryan's uncle's trailer tomorrow and I don't know when I'll have access to my computer again, so I just wanted to post our Christmas Card for those I didn't get around to sending one. And the ones I did send one to, I don't think they got it for some reason (probably got stolen from our mailbox here!). I just wanted to wish all of you my dear friends that are with us through this blog a Merry Christmas! Thanks for checking us out every once in a while and for being part of our lives in one way or another! I really appreciate our friendship and hope we'll keep in touch for many years to come! This year I'm having a different Christmas experience and I'm feeling a lot more appreciative of the things I have in my life, so I just wanted to take the time to tell each one of you that I'm thankful for our friendship and for the things you added to my life (trust me, you ALL have in some way). I hope everyone will have a fun and relaxing Holiday Season and will be able to remember the real meaning of it all. I'm so thankful for my Savior, and for all that He has done for me.
1 comment:
Ah ficou mto fofo o cartao de vcs...E aquela foto da Tiffany com o papai noel ta engracada demais! Mas é assim mesmo, por isso que eu quis fazer uma tradicao pra ver eles amadurecendo e perdendo o medo (ou nao neh hehe).
Beijos!
Post a Comment