Family time! Tiffany loves her grandparents and this time they're spending together is simply precious!
Summer time! Ok, it's been raining most of the days, but we did get to go to the beach for a few days, and as you can see by the look on Tiff's face, she didn't think it was the greatest thing in the world, but this was more for me than for her!
Priceless moments: my cousing planned her wedding so that I could be there and can you tell it was just amazing?! We couldn't hold back the tears of joy for sharing so many special moments to add to our LONG list through the years...
Trying lots and lots of new things: for those of you who have tried passion fruit, it is NOT the sweetest fruit out there. It's actually pretty bitter to eat it plain, but Tiffany absolutely loved it, and every other fruit and food she tried here. She's a true Brazillian!
Visiting places: I have missed this city more than I realized. Yes, there's a lot of bad, but you always love the place you grew up at. It's a gorgeous city, and I wish it wasn't raining so much so I could see more than just the malls! hehe...But our trip is almost over....1 week to go and lots of mixed feelings. I'm starting to get homesick, I miss my house, MY HUSBAND terribly, and my life back in the US, but this trip will leave lots of great memories and a new view in life and what it's really all about. It's been great, and I love to know that there's a time for everything!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Pois é, mesmo sendo seu país, sua cidade, depois que vc estabelece sua família vc quer estar num lugar mais seguro, o que for melhor pra sua família. Mas aí tb da uma saudade do caramba! Ainda mais pra nós que casamos com americanos e nosso destino é provavelmente morar nos EUA pro resto de nossas vidas.
Aproveite mto essa última semana! E me dá um toque qdo vier pra sampa!
Beijos
How fun! I am so glad for you that you could go home!! I bet your family loved you being there! Tiff is growing up and looking so big! She is beautiful just like her momma!! I would love to try some of your fruits in Brazil!! Lucky baby! How is UT?
I almost cry with you guys on that wedding picture. I am so anxious about going back home. It's such a sweet experience to go back to our countries, everything seems surreal to me when I am there. :)
Prima, foi maravilhoso poder compartilhar os momentos mais especiais com vc! Meu buquet ficou lindo e per-fei-tooooo!!!! Eu amei tudo, os pequenos momentos, mesmo que tenham sido bem poucos. A Tiffany é um amor, quero ter bonequinhas iguais a ela!
Ja estou com saudades!
Beijao
Post a Comment