It had been a while since these two got to hang out together. Anna had her baby shower last weekend, so the cousins got to spend some time together! Tiff was a lot more shy when we were out, but when they came to our house she totally loosened up with him. It's so funny to see how much of a girly girl she is and how Thomas is very much a boy as well...he loves to play rough and doesn't really care who is around, he just does his own thing, and Tiff is all shy and delicate! But at the end they found some common ground and got to have a lot of fun!

Before Patty left with the girls, I hurried and took a picture of Tiffany with her friends Aubrey and Naomi (don't ask me in which order cuz I haven't seen them in too long to be able to tell them apart!) I wish they could play together more, Tiff loves older friends, we just need to try and get together more!
I feel bad for Thomas, he will only have girls to play with once his twin sisters arrive, but I'm sure he'll handle it just fine!
Who knows what goes on in their little heads...I think they still recognized each other, but who knows?!
They LOVED when I taught them how to play "Roda cutia de noite de dia, o galo cantou e a casa caiu!" Thomas just kept asking for more! And both kept trying to show off to Vovo e Vov'o on the webcam! It's so cute how both of them know how Skype works and both interact with their grandparents that way.
She finally warmed up to her uncle...she is a hard one to win over!
I wish they had more opportunities to hang out like this day...if only our lives weren't so crazy that we don't have time for anything anymore...Last week I interviewed for the bank job and actually got offered the position. I can't accept it yet because I don't know if Bryan wants to switch branches or not (we can't work in the same branch, so he'll have to be transfered if I take it), I'm leaving the decision up to him since him being happy at work is much more important. But if it works out that way, than I'm gonna try and work both jobs for a while, until I decide which one I like better ( I'm really not ready to give up my job with GAP yet, and the discounts is really what's holding me back!). I'm still going to work part time, but I'll have more hours than I have now, so we'll see if the family will be able to handle it. The crazy thing is that I'm also working with a wedding planner and doing a couple of weddings this summer, so technically I'll have three jobs...isn't that crazy?! We'll see if I'll survive... don't mind if I show up even less around here, I really have a million other things to do whenever I'm home, and the most important one is making up for the time I leave Tiff with the babysitter!

3 comments:
Well I hope you don't abandon your blog because it's always nice to see updates! Tiffany is so cute and big, amazing how time flies. It was so nice to see you at the baby shower, even though it was just for a bit. We'll definetely have to plan a get together this summer, specially now that we are living a lot closer than before. Good luck with the jobs and hope everything works out.
Audrey que lindas as fotinhos dos dois juntinhos. Os dois nao tem mais carinha de nenem. Menininha e menininho! Que legal que voce esta fazendo casamentos agora! :) It sounds like fun. Voce deveria colocar algumas fotos aqui do seu trabalho. Obrigada por ter vindo para o cha! Foi bom te ver!
Beijos.
It sounds like you all are super busy. Cute pics of tiff and thomas though. They are getting so big.. Congrats on the job at GAP I am pretty sure i wouldn't get a pay check I'd be spending to much money there LOL. Hope everything works out..
Post a Comment