
Tiff always liked this cabinet, but now she loves to get in there and close the doors. She can do that for the longest time and cracks up every time she opens them! I love that smile!

Every week I try to make a trip to the library with her. She won't let me sit and read to her, but she LOVES to just flip through the books and she aways find a favorite one that she will look through for the longest time.


The other day I finally took her to the pool. I had some really long days at work and the house was a mess, but I just needed to get out and do something fun. I knew she wasn't going to like it at first, but I was surprised by how quickly she warmed up to it and started actually enjoying the whole thing. I couldn't hold her anymore, she just wanted to wonder around and didn't even freak out when she fell in a couple of times! I seriously had the BEST of times with her that day!

But it was cold when we got out, which made her a little sick the next day...so now I feel bad about taking her back, but I need to do it! The pool is so close to our house and it's so much fun!

Daddy's early Father's Day gift! Our old TV got messed up during our last move, so it was really a necessity!

Brazil's first game! Tiff and I stayed home because I thought we would be able to watch it online...

Well, it didn't work out so well! I did watch most of it (especially the goals!) but it really wasn't the best...still it was fun to dress up and cheer for our country!
4 comments:
Oi primaaa!!!
Tudo bem por ai??
A Tiffany esta uma graça!! Ela parece sempre estar se divertindo. Acho um barato ela com essa boneca do Brasil.
O Leo agora quer filhos logo pra tbm ganhar uma tv no dia dos pais hehehehe.
Acho que no final do ano passarei por ai para te visitar \0/. Ainda estamos planejando tudo,quando confirmar te aviso!
Saudades enormes!!!
Beijookas
Ela é linda demais! E é a sua carinha!! Beijoss!
Cami.
A piscina de Kamas eh a minha favoritaaa! muito bom!!!
e na foto q a Tiffany ta do lado do Bryan, com a Tv, ela parece tanto com ele!! hehehehe
beijo
It sure feels better to only be preggo with one baby. I still get aches and pain but not even close to whe I was carrying the girls.
When do you want to come over? Or would you rather us meet somewhere? Let me know, i'm sure the girls will have lots of fun playing together.
Tiff looks bigger and bigger every time. Amazing how fast these kids grow. My girls' favorite place to hide... The pantry. Hehehe
Post a Comment