Ok, it's been waaay too long since I posted these pics here...I have started working some more because I found someone to watch Tiffany again, and the days that I'm home, I'm too sick to do ANYTHING (and I really mean anything!). But today Bryan is home helping me out, so I feel a lot better! Anyways, about this post! These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago when I went to Provo/Salt Lake to get everything I needed to get done! First I went to buy some silk flowers to make the personal flowers for my friend's wedding. She is getting married in Brazil this month and her sister who lives here took the flowers with her. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures, but they turned out really good for a silk bouquet and I was just very touched to be able to be part of her wedding even though I can't be there. After that we went to visit Bryan's aunt who was leaving for Texas that week and luckily she lives only a street away from my friend Patty, who just had a baby, so we were able to go see them too!

This is Tiffany holding Camila, she was pointing at her and saying "nenem" (baby), she just LOVES babies, she wants to hold them constantly and she is so gentle...it makes me excited to see her become a big sister, she will be great!

We were on a real time crunch with everything we had to do that day, so right after we left Saratoga Springs, we headed to Salt Lake for a playdate at the Discovery Museum at the Gateway. What a fun place for kids. There's just so much for them to do!

Tiffany really liked the market, we went around shopping for a while and she loved all the pretend food.


This was cute, she would grab an item, "scan" it, and then just type on the cashier...I have a video of her...it was so funny!

Because there's so much to do, they spent most of the time playing by themselves, but we got them together a couple of times.

This was Tiff favorite toy...she just wanted to get in and out, in and out, until a kid hurried and got in before she could and she got so upset!


All in all, it was a great day...we saw lots of friends, some family, but I stayed way too long without eating and made myself too sick...

This was after the first big snow storm...Tiff kept calling the snow "bubbles".
2 comments:
audrey, uma pena q eu perdi esse dia no discovery, mas teremos outras oportunidades.
menina, fiquei surpresa q somente com 7 1/2 semanas de gravidez voces ja conseguiram ver o heartbeat. Quando eu fui a primeira vez no medico, eu tava com 7 semanas tambem e soh dava pra ver um tiquinho, mas dai ele pediu q eu voltasse 2 semanas depois pra confirmar. Dah um medinho neh?? q bom q ta tudo bem!
eu estou mesmo muito animada por voces e pela tiffany. Eu vejo pela Rachel, a alegria dela de ter um bebe chegando. Acho q eles ainda nao entendem tudo, MAS eu sei q eles ficam felizes como a gente neh?
e imagino q surpresa q foi rpa voce. Pra te falar a verdade, as vezes eu nem acredito, porque tentei por tanto tempo e eu ja tava achando q nao era rpa ser mais..hahahahaha. Dai quando fiz o teste, ainda era dificil de acreditar q realmente tava acontecendo.
beijao pra voces.
Ai minha nossa!! A Tiffany ta uma graça!
Ja estou ate me imaginando quando tiver um filho, acho que vou ficar babando em cima o tempo todo.
Realmente seria um sonho e tanto se eu conseguisse te visitar. Mas, acho que no ano que vem a gente consegue ir sim. Não quero ficar tanto tempo sem conhecer o baby que vem por ai, ne?!
Conta mais da gravidez!!
Beijão
Post a Comment