
We had a GREAT Christmas...especially when compared to last year... We had time to prepare and enjoy everything. Bryan had to work on the 24th for half the day, so I stayed home preparing for our Christmas Eve dinner. For that night, we also watched A Christmas Carol, and I thought it was a great movie! (no, I didn't know about the Christmas Carol story...) Then before Tiff went to bed, we got our new pajamas out to get ready for Santa. I have to say I was really surprised that Tiffany didn't try once to go and open the gifts...it's like they weren't even there.


As soon as Tiff went to bed, I got our stockings filled. I felt bad that Bryan had picked some things out for my stocking (last minute) but still...he ended up just wrapping them because I had already filled it with stuff I wanted! hehe...next year I'll leave it up to him!

I'm glad Tiffany doesn't understand enough about Christmas to want to wake up super early...We woke up at our usual time and got ready for the gifts. She first got her stocking and loved everything that was in it...

Then I had her open the gifts I knew would be the least interesting to her...her clothes. And sure enough, she would just open and throw them out and go to the next one. Then we had her open her DVD's...we decided to sign up for the Disney Movie Club and they arrived on the 24th, which was perfect timing!

At last we gave her the big box. I know I was more excited about her gift then she was, but still, she's playing more and more with it and having a good time.

When Tiff was all done, it was Daddy's turn, then Mommy's turn, and this is what our living room looked like when we were all done. (you can see in the middle there my brand new sewing machine! I LOVE it and can't wait to get all my projects done!!!)

My brother and his family came over in the afternoon, when we made a real Brazilian Christmas meal and it was absolutely DELICIOUS! I couldn't stop eating! (my cravings got the best of me!) We exchanged gifts and the kids had a great time playing together.

When the twins woke up, we called our parents so they could see all their grandkids together...it was so cute seeing the four of them interact....Tiffany was as obsessed with the babies as ever...

At last Tiffany and Thomas were starving so they nicely shared their snacks while watching Toy Story...
5 comments:
Aw these pictures are adorable! A Tiffany esta muito grande!!! Linda. Um feliz ano novo pra voces Audrey!
Que lindos ! Que gostoso que tiveram um Natal bem tranquilo. Aqui em casa o Samuel tbm nem se lembrou de acordar cedo pelos presentes, e conseguimos dormir ate mais tarde! Um Feliz Ano Novo pra vcs!
I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Everything I read about Tiffany is very similar to what Sadie is up to these days.
Are you excited to know what you are having? Wish you guys the best for this new year.
Que fofa que a Tiffany tá de pijaminha! E vc está linda com a barriguinha já aparecendo!!! Adorei as fotos!
Glad you guys had a nice Christmas as a little family. I bet Tiffany is loving all those Disney movies.
Congratulations on the sewing machine. It's always nice to have one handy for when you get in the mood for a new sewing project.
p.s. cute little belly! Can't wait to find out what you guys are having.
Post a Comment