This is how our tradition started...After we got married we went to Brazil where one of my uncles gave us a dinner at this really nice and delicious Fondue restaurant as our wedding gift. We absolutely loved it, and it was Bryan's first time eating fondue. After we got home, for our first Valentine's Day we borrowed my brother's fondue pan and made it at home. I think we did that for another year, then we just had the chocolate fondue the next and didn't have it at all last year.
I didn't want our tradition to die, so this year I found a good deal on an electric pan (which I like much better than having to monitor the fire all the time!) and bought it. It was the perfect evening. We took everything to the living room so we could watch a movie while we ate. The smell in the house is my very least favorite part...that's probably why we only make it for Valentine's but it was worth it.
After Tiffany went to sleep, we made the chocolate fondue to finish off the evening on a more romantic note!
2 comments:
Hunmm que delicia!!
Tbm gosto das tradições, e aos pouquinhos estamos criando as nossas. A montagem ficou bem linda!!
Beijooo
Olha! o Bryan de camiseta do Brasil!! que legal!!!
Post a Comment