Sunday, March 20, 2011



These park pictures are backwards but I'm not going to mess with it. Last week we took advantage of the only GOOD day of the week (and the only day so far) and went to a playdate at Sugar house park. First we stopped to see the ducks, and tiff had this face (the one right above here). They were all over the place and she just wasn't feeling very comfortable. After that we went to the playground and she didn't start playing until the very end, but then you can see how much she loved it. She went up and down those slides non stop for at least 1/2 hour. I can't wait to start taking her out more, but here in Kamas we are still getting snow, so who knows when that will be!
Saturday was a busy busy day. I had to work in the morning because it was GAP Give and Get weekend, and after that we had a birthday party. It was a princess theme, and all the girls dressed up. It was so cute, they did a few fun activities including making bracelets, decorating cookies and the pinata. But I have to say that Tiff's favorite part was to play with the twin's little sister Camila. She sure is training well to be a big sister.
After that we decided to stop at Cabela's. It was Bryan's first time so I was excited for him, but it turned out to be even more fun for Tiffany. They both enjoyed looking at all the animals, and Tiff LOVED the aquarium. She stayed there the longest just following the fish around. It turned out to be a great family outing and to finish it off we went to eat at Olive Garden. We got home super late and I can't even tell how much pain I was in, but it was totally worth it...especially because we don't go out all that much as a family.

4 comments:

Saly said...

Muito fofa de Princesa!!! E que graça todas a menininhas de Princesas. Deve ter sido um encanto... heheh... Não vejo a hora de apertar essa princesinha linda da vovó...

Ellen Nellie said...

A Tiff ta tao lindinha! Bem legal as fotos. E vc, esta bem?
Hunm, eu adorei comer no Olive Garden, nao vejo a hora de ir de novo.
Saudades!!
Se cuida!
Beijokas

Sarah Smith said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how big Tiff is getting. You are so cute prego! I hope to see you guys this summer while I am home! I hope things are going good for you all!

Paty said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to make it to the party.

I can't believe you guys hadn't gone to Cabela's. The girls also love to look at the fish, although sometimes they scare them. I guess theyare used to seeing the little fish at Walmart.