After we got our Christmas tree decorated I realized we didn't quite have enough ornaments on it. So I had to make some changes (add the gold and return the ones I had bought so I could get a bigger set.) Now I'm really happy with it, so here is the final result!
A couple of weeks ago we took the kids to see Papai Noel (Santa Clause). This was the first year Tiffany didn't freak out but you can tell she was still a little skeptical. She did tell him what she wants for Christmas this year though.Adam was totally fine with it. He just sat there like it was no big deal (let's see next year though!). We weren't supposed to take pictures with our own camera, but pay $25? You're kidding, right? I saw lots of other parents doing it so I went ahead and snapped a couple of shots! :P
I have to say this Santa Clause could've had a little less beard, don't you think? You can barely see his face!



No comments:
Post a Comment