Saturday, May 17, 2008

Beautiful Day!











Today was beautiful and SO warm (finally!). Our favorite thing to do in days like this is go to the park, have a picnic, lay on the grass, play frisbee, and go for a walk! So we did it all today!! We packed some lunch and headed to the park! It was also a great way to get some exercise since my back is starting to hurt SO bad...last night I didn't sleep good at all. Some nights there's no comfortable position and I stay wide awake. So the best thing to do is walk around and try to strech my back the best way I can. I guess I'll just have to do what I can for the next few months cuz this little girl is getting bigger every day! It's amazing that doesn't matter how bad I hurt, as soon as she starts moving it all goes away! She's SO active now, it's amazing! Before I could feel her sometimes during the day and kinda in the same spot, but now I feel her legs kicking, her arms moving, and I feel all of her movements! I love it!!

No comments: