
So my computer is the one with ALL the pictures except the most recent ones, but it's not working! I took it today to see if someone can figure out what's wrong with it and I wanna cry because I need my pictures at least! Until we get it fixed, I'll need to keep taking new pictures or fiding random ones in Bryan's computer, like this one! This is my most recent work. I did this bridal bouquet for a girl in my branch. She wanted it pretty simple, which I love because it's more elegant! Bridal bouquets are my favorite!! This semester I don't have any flower classes, so I'm pretty sad...I miss working with them, and instead I'm having to catch bugs for a pest control class. I'll have to show you my colection, it's disgusting!

2 comments:
This boquet is beautiful! Yeah, Devin and I are both going to school and will be here in Rexburg for a while! We bought a townhouse here...so we'll see how long we will be here. How about you guys? How long will you be here? I set you up on our baby blog the site is harrisbabyupdates.blogspot.com I can't wait to hear if you are having a girl or boy!! Are you going to have your baby in Rexburg? Who is your dr.?
I am so happy you remember me haha! Congrats on your baby... It's so much fun! Life is so wonderful with a great husband and a cute little baby I have :D We live in St. George- or a town close to that, but we will be moving here shortly.. YAY!! Just to a different small town near here! I am so excited for you and your new addition coming.. It really is such a blast.. What are you planning on doing after graduating?
Post a Comment