This picture is from our Festa Junina on Friday. This is a big celebration we have every year in June (thus June Party) and we dress up with funny dresses, brade our hair, and paint frackles on our faces! But the whole point of it is the delicious traditional food we have like paçoquinha, pipoca, arroz doce, pe de moleque, doce de abobora and more! We also have a square dance we do, which is way fun!
This was on Saturday. My friend Janaina had her boy's 1st B-day Party and she asked me to help with the decoration! She went all out with everything and it turned out way cute! Plus the food that she made, so good!! It took us a while to get everything ready so by the end of the day my back was killing me!
Oh yeah, since I was too busy, Bryan was nice enough to help me with my bug colletion! He had this super creative idea (as we were at D.I. looking for something to put my bugs in) to use a candle holder and hang them like a chandalier. The worst part is that something leaked on my way to school and the smell was just disgusting! I never wanna see these bugs again!
And just to finish it up...here is an update on my belly at 27 weeks! I'm officially in the third trimester, so hopefully it will keep going fast! My girl keeps kicking away and I think yesterday I felt her hiccups! It's getting harder and harder for me to move around but it's actually not that bad! I just love feeling her move and knowing she's doing great!
6 comments:
Wow Audrey! Your belly is getting big. I think it doubled it's size since the last time I saw you...you know what that means...before you know it you'll have your precious baby in your arms.
Bug collection? Please tell me that's for a class.;)
I loved to feel our little boy hiccup and he had them all the time!! We just wanted to say congrats and it looks like you guys are doing great.
Your belly is so cute! I can't believe how fast time is flying...we are on our downward spiral. Don't feel too behind on getting stuff...it will come! I am getting so excited!
Yeah, we for sure need to get together! I am so bummed cause I want to come to your shower, but we are leaving that weekend to go to Indiana for a couple of weeks (it is our 1 year anniversary). We will have to get together though, for sure!! What are you guys doing this Sunday?
venha sim. Ou me diga o que voce que que eu levo pra voce. E todo meu color ta 30% off. Tenho ainda alguns eye e cheek colors e tambem eye liners. Let me know what you want! Gavinsinho agradece :o)
What a cute blog! Audrey your belly is so dang cute! It looks like you guys are staying busy and having fun! It's fun to keep in touch! Give us a call if you are ever down our way!
A-DO-RO essa foto de vcs em Floripa!!!
Post a Comment