This weekend was sooo good! I really needed some time to relax before the finals!! We were going to go down to Bear Lake and hit the lake, but we decided to stay so I could try and get some things done! We ended up having lots of fun anyways and best of all, I FINALLY got to see the fireworks in Idaho Falls! Every year I tried to go but we always ended up traveling. We had a special parking spot by where I used to work, so we got really close to the fireworks and still were able to leave before traffic got really bad! I've never seen that many people in one place, I guess there was about 130,000 people by the falls!
4 comments:
We were wondering if you guys were gonna come over but your mother in law mentioned that Bryan was tired of traveling so she didn't think you guys would come. Next time you guys come we should do carne asada w/ rice, beans, salsas and guacamole and flan for desert, what do you think? Woah, I just came up w/ a whole menu! :o)
Hey I didnt know you were here in idaho falls logan and I just bought a house out in ammon in december! We didnt make it to the show mason fell sound asleep about 9, so i have yet to see the fire works up here yet mabey next year.
Looks like fun! I went a few times when I was in school. I kinda missed going this year...but Brad and I still had a good 4th. :)
hey! Yeah, we should for sure do something!! We are going to the demilation derby on saturday...we should do a bbq before and then go to the derby...I have some other friends that are coming as well!
Post a Comment