Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bryan's new toy


So after much debating we decided to buy a motorcycle for Bryan. He's loving it! And it's saving us some gas too! He already made a trip to Bear Lake with it and everything!

Here he was taking me for a ride, but don't worry, I haven't been riding on it too much and probably won't for a while now! It doesn't hurt me too bad, it's just no the most comfortable position for a pregnant woman! I noticed that this side view isn't the best type of picture for me right now, it makes me look big!

10 comments:

Harris said...

Devin is soooo jelouse he has been looking at bikes for weeks! way fun!

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hubers said...

Wow- that new toy looks like fun! I am nervous to get a bike with all of the crazy drivers out there... I am happy you guys are loving it though.. Haha- as for the side picture.. I still think you look cute with the pregnant belly! As for the headbands... I couldn't ever find any that wasn't expensive- so I just made/make all of mine.. They are so blasted easy, and really cheap to do! So if you want to know how to, just let me know and I will tell you how to do so! :D

Anonymous said...

Ai, ai, ai... hehehe... Tão logo chegue aí quero subir nessa garupa para umas voltinhas... Mil beijos.

Danielle said...

I remember looking at that with Bryan and Brad! It's a super nice bike!! Brad really wishes he could get one so we could save gas too...maybe I can talk him into trading his truck for one...

Paty said...

Nice bike!

Don't worry about looking big on pictures, you are preggo so you have the perfect excuse. Plus is nice to have pictures so you can always remember the amazing transformation our bodies go through when carrying a baby.

Do you guys know when you'll be coming, so we can see if we'll be here?

Hey, is your friend talking about baby headbands? If so, can you ask her where she buys the materials. I want to make some for the girls.

Marti said...

Ya we moved up here in december we love it here!! Neither of us are in school right now we both started school at ISU but life has taken hold and so ya. but logan and a freind has started their own buisness and until it gets up and running (about 6 month to a year) I am going to work two or three days a week at BioLife(the plasma donation center)You are in school right? what major? is Bryan in school? and by the way logan is very jealous of the bike :-) well i wil let you go. hope all is well!

Aline Carson said...

Nossa que coragem! Mas tb bem que depois de vir pra sao paulo eu percebi que rexburg eh mto mais tranquilo doq eu pensava...
O Bryan deve estar realizado, neh??? hehehe...E vc, ja comprou as coisinhas da nenem? Escolheu um bedding? Tem que por foto aqui, hein..Quero ver. AH! Eu vi no orkut que ja escolheram um nome, que lindo!!! Como chegaram a uma decisao??? Ai eu ando vendo tanta roupinha de nenem fofa aqui no brasil...Agora quero ter esse bebe mais doq nunca! Eu soh fico sonhando aqui...heheh
Beijinho

Paty said...

Cute name you guys picked out!!!

Lance and Jamie said...

Love the name very cute! and you guys know how bad Lance wants a bike. Way fun but way SCARY too.