
Today I had my baby shower in Bear Lake (this is actually my second baby shower, but the pictures from the one in Rexburg are in my useless computer that won't start, so hopefully I'll get them some day!).

Here is me with my belly of 34 weeks! It was so hot in there I thought I was going to melt!

This is the only picture I got with you Paty, thanks SO MUCH for everything you did! It turned out really good thanks to you! You're amazing with your two little girls, and I hope I can handle my one as good as you handle your two!

Here is the end result! Lots of adorable outfits, tons of burp cloths, blankes, socks, a full medicine box for any possible thing that Tiffany gets (hopefully she won't be sick much but in case she does, she will be set!), diapers, wipes, oh yeah, and an adorable headband and a tiny bracelet that I can't wait to put on her. There are some toys, a humidifier, and right now I can't think of what else! But I loved everything and it all just makes me more excited to have her finally here!
6 comments:
Oh wow- it looks like you had such a great turn out! I wish that I could have been there! CONGRATS on all of the stuff you got! You look so miserable, but quite adorable!! :D
I'm glad I was of help and that you got so much cute stuff for Tiffany
Those cupcakes are so cute! Wow, you are so almost there, good luck with the last couple weeks of pregnancy and good luck with labor, and then finally good luck being a mommy, it's right around the corner!! P.S. This is Kami not Tyler.
Que lindinhas as roupas Audrey! Nossa, e pela sua cara dava pra ver que devia estar um forno aih...Nossa, coitada das gravidas! Eu n sei se eu iria aguentar...
Mas eh isso, reta final hein!
Beijos
I LOVE the new background!! It is getting so close! We are doing my baby shower when I get back....i am actually really excited because it will sink in more getting baby stuff and all. It looks like you got a lot of fun stuff!! Aren't you just so excited to get them here and get your body back :) I tell Devin that almost every day!
Hey sorry I could make the shower! I really wanted to come but saturday we went hiking and on the way down made a wrong turn to it we ended up comming the long way home and it took a lot longer than expected. Im glad things went well and I want to wish you the best these last couple of weeks. I hope that all goes well!!!!!!
Post a Comment