So slowly we're getting ready for her arrival! Yesterday we got the bedding set and I love it even more in person! It has the exact colors I wanted and I love the flowers and bugs (being a horticulturalist and a Flower Designer did have an influence on the choice!!). Now that I know exactly the color scheme I can start to decorate her room...already got some things to work on and I can't wait to get everything ready! My room back home is all purple, and purple has always been my favorite color but since I got married I couldn't decorate things with it so I kinda switched to red (it's more sophisticated!), but now that her room has purple in it and I can start looking at girly things again!!

I also went shopping yesterday in IF and found some WAY cute outfits... now it's sinking in more that I'm going to have a little girl pretty soon and I'm just getting so excited... Everyday I go into her room and look at all of her things over and over again...this also helps me not worry so much about labor and all that, since I'm not a fan of pain at all... but I'll survive...right?! Everybody does! 


So I wanted to ask you girls that already have babies....what were some of the "must have" items you think you needed when your babies arrived? I'm just trying to figure out what I should get for sure before she gets here and what things I can wait a little bit since I feel I'm almost running out of time! Almost 7 weeks to go and that is if she doesn't decide to show up ealier (which I wouldn't mind much!) But yeah, tell me what you think!!
7 comments:
Que lindo!!!! Ficou um charme o bercinho dela, tem tudo a ver com a mae mesmo! hehehe..Adorei as cores tb.
Entao, eu acho que uma das coisas mais importantes no comeco eh ter bastante paninhos, esses burp rags. Vc vai sujar muuuuuitos e vai ser mto chato ter que ficar lavando toda hora. Tb compre bastante meinhas e onesies, pq isso tb vai rapido. Deixa eu ver q mais...Eles falam que no comeco eh melhor soh usar aquelas camisetinhas em vez dos onesies para nao ficar raspando mto no umbigo e machucar. Eles provavelmente tb vao te falar pra nao colocar alcool, mas eu acho que eh besteira, eh bom pra secar mais rapido e tal..Tem no walmart, vc deve saber.
Ah, sei la! Acho que eh isso, sao as coisas mais basicas, neh! Ah e se vc ja nao tiver, compra um daqueles kits que vem com termometro, trim de cortar unha, pente, escovinha, etc. Eh mto bom ter um daqueles.
Ta, agora eu acho que eh isso. Eu nem comprei essas coisas ainda..heheh..
Nossa, mas ateh esqueci d comentar, as roupinhas estao lindas! E qta roupinha, hein! Vc nunca vai run out...heheheh
Beijos
Tiffany's room is sooooo cute!!! I wish we would have had a good swing! Also a Boppy pillow they are very helpfull you can use them for feeding when they are starting to learn to sit up ect. A nice rocking chair is always nice. Any way those are a few things right off the top of my head if I think of more I will let you know. We only spent one day in BL but we are going back Friday the 8th to sunday the 10th. I hope that if she throws you a great baby shower!!! Have a great time!!!
Como a outra moca ja disse, um boppy pillow foi um lifesaver na hora de breastfeed, e depois eh otimo pra deixar o bebe deitado e tbm de barriguinha pra baixo. Eu tbm usei muitos babadores, o Samuel nao tinha reflux, mais voltava leite toda santa vez que ele arrotava! Entao eu sempre tive que usar uns 6 por dia!Fora isso, vc vai ver como ela eh quando nacser e vai figure otu o que mais vc precisa... By the way, adorei o bedding da bebe!Eu tbm adoro purple, mais o Shay nao eh muito chegado nao, e eh compreensivel ne? Mts bjos pra vcs !
Thanks I would love to come! Im not sure what the plan is but I will try to make it!!
Her bedding is SO cute!! I am sure you will find the perfect decorations, it is so fun getting all ready,huh? I can't believe how fast time is flying! You have so many cute little outfits...I LOVE the girl clothes. I can't find anything REALLY cute for little boys, maybe I am just looking in the wrong places. Anyway, how are you feeling? I am so excited...and getting way nervous!
Oh it is so cute!!! There definately more things in there compared to when I saw it last. That is so exciting. I cant wait till I can buy some things for the our baby, but we still have two months. By teh time your baby is born maybe we will know what we are having. Well the room is perfect and the clothes are cute. All I can say is that Tiffany is going to be very stylish.
Audrey i love the bedding very cute! Their is no winnie the pooh ;) anyway it really is getting close i can't wait to see her. and her name is so cute to
Post a Comment