Friday, October 3, 2008

Tiffany getting ready to head home!

More pictures coming soon, I promise!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, linda, linda, seja bem vinda!!!

said...

Seja bem vinda .
Coisa mais lindaaaaaaaaa
Parabéns!!!

Paty said...

so cute!!!! I wanna see more pics!

Sarah Smith said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how tiny she looks.

Harris said...

She is adorable!! When can we come see you!?

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful baby!! I want to bawl all over! Tell her Grammy loves her for me!

Aline Carson said...

Fofa demais essa princesinha. Adorei a roupinha e a faixa do cabelo, ja ta toda charmosinha. Parabens por essa coisa linda e assim que puder coloque mais fotos pra gente ver aqui!
Beijos

Lance and Jamie said...

she is beautiful guys can't wait to hold her

Hubers said...

what a beautiful little girl!! Great job! :D Hope things are going well!