Thursday, October 9, 2008

TIffany is already growing!

First Doctor appointment and the she's alredy gained some weight! She is doing SO good with breastfeeding and I was pround to hear she is so healthy!
She looks so little in her car seat, but she loves car rides...falls asleep right away!
After wearing dad out at night, she gave him some rest during the day! There was one night she only woke up once, it was wonderful, but most nights she is pretty regular with 2 1/2 to 3 hours break between feedings, so I've been doing mostly the night shift so Bryan can get some rest and work during the day. I get pretty exhausted but I get to rest a little more during the day. But here's a plus: I went to the doctor today and I'm almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I've been feeling SO much better and I'm moving around almost normally! All I can say is despite the sleepless nights, life is wonderful right now!

6 comments:

alllstars said...

Parabéns Adyyyy!!! Nossa, ela é tãããooo liiiinnndddaaaa!!!! Cute,cute,cute,cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Muitas felicidades e saúede pra todos da sua família, que papai do céu esteja sempre ao lado de vcs!!!! Coloca mais fotinhas dela pra gente ver viu!!! Muitos beijinhos!!!

Hubers said...

She is so darling!! I think she is so cute!!! I am glad that you are loving life so much, and congrats on getting down to the pre-pregnancy weight.. I could only hope! :D

Aline Carson said...

Eu ja tinha visto essas fotos acho que no orkut, estao lindas! Que bom que ela ta crescendo e ta saudavel, isso eh oq qq mae quer pro seu filhote...Que bom tb que vc esta se recuperando, nossa, eu nao vejo a hora de ter o nenem e realmente poder aproveitar assim sabe, sair com ele, etc. E do peso entao, parabens! Eu tb n vejo a hora de voltar ao meu peso normal...Poder usar umas roupas normais, calca jeans normal hahahaha..Aiai....Mas agora soh falta eu e a expectativa eh ainda maior.
Mas eh isso, parabens por tudo.
Beijos!

Ellen Nellie said...

Sabe prima, as vezes da preguiça de pensar em ingles e ler tudo o q vc escreve. Mas acho q o basico eu entendo hehehehe.
Sua filha eh uma gracinha mesmo!
Ela esta otima, e vc???

Beijokas

Sarah Smith said...

AHH proud PAPA! Bryan you are a great Daddy. I always thought you'd be even though you were nervous to hold Kasha when she was little. Sarah

Harris said...

yeah, thurs works! email me your address or just directions to your house from the temple...and your phone # at rusty_xz@juno.com