Tuesday, August 25, 2009

catching up a little...

It's been a little while, but my computer's C disk is pretty much full (like 99%) so I'm having a hard time getting my pictures downloaded... We've been having a lot of fun this summer, and a couple of weeks ago we had another "last minute" family reunion with the Mecham side of the family. We thought nobody was going to come and then at the last minute pretty much everybody decided to come! It turned out really fun, except for the crazy change of weather, that made us freeze and not be able to go to the lake...so we decided to go Huckleberry picking. I was SO excited because my bags from last year are almost gone and nothing better than fresh huckleberries!

Here are Tiffany's babysitters...she didn't really warm up to anybody during the reunion but at least she would let some hold her every once in a while!Mommy was very busy the entire time. I found some pretty full patches with some huge huckleberries....it was heaven!
Kandace let Tiffany play with her sunglasses, and everybody laughed when we put it on her, so she would just let us do it and look at me with a huge smile on her face...it was adorable! Tiff hanging out with the girls. She thought she was pretty big!
Tiff learned how to give hugs...I have to say this is my FAVORITE thing she's done so far...she hugs me so hard and she loves to do it...she will hug me anytime I ask her so I keep asking because who knows how long it will last?!
Laura, Bryan's aunt, brought her dog with her and Tiffany loved to watch her, she just freaked out everytime the dog got too close. She kept trying to say au-au (baby word for dog in Portuguese).Since the weather never warmed up, we went up in the mountains again for some s'mores... Tiff doesn't have any warm clothes because it's been so hot so we had to improvise with some big boy's hat and gloves...I'm SO not looking forward to winter with her...having to bundle her up will be a pain!Her Great-grandpa Mecham gave her this doll and she just LOVED it... she keeps hugging it all the time now and will grabs it's arms and just walk around the house...SO CUTE!The week after the reunion we all got sick. I started and then got everybody else, so here Tiff is just tired laying on the floor (which she hardly ever does!)
Any ideas on how to cover and/or make Tiffany stop chewing on her crib? The right side of her crib is totally destroyed...and it's scary because it has pieces of wood poking out and I'm afraid she'll cut herself with it!Here is her new mama's hair! I really wanted a dark brown but on the box it had a Mahogany in the middle so it turned out like this....Bryan absolutely loves and I took some getting used to...maybe next time I'll get it right! Tiff is now obsessing with purses (starting early this one...) so I gave her this little purse I had and put a few things in it and gave it to her...she looked like a total babe!Another one of her obsessions...my wallet! Smart girl, huh?!

12 comments:

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

nossa, engracado que agora a tiffany parece que ta ficando mais parecida com voce! incrivel o quanto elesmudam n'e?

Raquel Pimentel said...

A Tiff tah cada dia mais fofa... que carinha de sapeca, ela deve aprontar muito.. hehh

Adorei o novo cabelo, vc está linda miga!!!

Bjk's

Saly said...

Amei, amei, amei ve tantas fotos da sapequinha da vovó... Aaaai que saudade de quando eu tinha uma dessas, hehehe... Bjs

Saly said...

*ver

Aline Carson said...

Nossa, o bercinho ficou destruido mesmo...hehehe..Eu nao faco ideia doq colocar la pra ela parar...Aqueles durex grosso sera? Sera q nao existe uma coisa propria pra isso. Procura na internet.
E by the way, adorei seu cabelo, ficou mto stylish! hehehe
Beijos

Paty said...

Yay, lots of pics! I really don't know what you can do about your crib. Mine have sorta like plastic guards on the sides so they can't chew on it. One of them did start to chew on one of the portable cribs but only for a bit, so she didn't really do much to it. Here's an idea, and it may not work but it's all I can think of as of now...maybe use a big long piece of ribbon and wrap it around the part of the crib she is biting. She'll probably realize that she can't pick pieces off anymore and stop. If you do end up putting up the ribbon. Make sure it's pretty tight so it doesn't come loose and become a hazard.

p.s. Your hair turned out really nice.

Celia said...

Tiffany has grown so much! She looks like a little girl and not a baby anymore! Love the picture with the purse!. Your hair turned out so cute, the color brightens your face more.
With the crib maybe sand it since the color is gone just to make sure that she doesn't poke with anything.
When she stops chewing on it then it will be ready to paint again.

alllstars said...

I just LOVED your hair!!!! It turned out pretty nice!!! It really Brigtens your face, witch is sooo beautiful!!! And Tiffany, she's so cute!!! Loved the pics, and I MUST update my blog...gonna do it soon!!
Best wishes 4U!!!

nella said...

Oh what fun times!! I love hugs! That is so sweet! Her little personality is really starting to come out huh!

nella said...

Oh what fun times!! I love hugs! That is so sweet! Her little personality is really starting to come out huh!

Fran said...

Amei o look! Ficou linda! bjokas

Sarah Smith said...

She is getting so big.. I love the wallet picture but she needs her dads haha... Hope all is well.. Did she get her surgery?