Yesterday I took Tiffany to the mall to see Santa Claus. Since we're moving and don't have anything decorated for Christmas, she hasn't really been seeing much of anything that has to do with Christmas, SPECIALLY Santa Claus, so I knew she wouldn't know what to think of him. As soon as she spotted him, she froze. So I picked her up and took her to him and she already started freaking out, but I really wanted a picture so he picked her up and this is how it turned out! I felt bad, like I was torturing her, so I hurried and got her out of there. I think we'll need to prepare her more next year!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Mean Santa!
Yesterday I took Tiffany to the mall to see Santa Claus. Since we're moving and don't have anything decorated for Christmas, she hasn't really been seeing much of anything that has to do with Christmas, SPECIALLY Santa Claus, so I knew she wouldn't know what to think of him. As soon as she spotted him, she froze. So I picked her up and took her to him and she already started freaking out, but I really wanted a picture so he picked her up and this is how it turned out! I felt bad, like I was torturing her, so I hurried and got her out of there. I think we'll need to prepare her more next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha we all need a few pictures like that! :) She's such a doll!
I love the picture. When we took Sadie to see Santa, waiting in line felt a lot like when I take Sadie to get her shots. But I really wanted to get that picture. Have a Merry Christmas!
Ha ha! Oh dear- some things just don't turn out quite like you think they will! We would love to send you a christmas card- do you have an address yet?
Ha!Ha!I always laugh at the poor kids crying on Santa's lap. Santa really has to be a good sport with that. "Santa, please hold my crying child while I take the picture." I am so sorry I didn't get in touch with you over Christmas. The part day in WY was crazy and the rest was a blur. We will get together soon!! This year sometime! ;-)
Post a Comment