No, I haven't given up on my blog...I'm just trying to put my priorities straight, and with my part-time job, when I am home I try to focus on getting things done around the house and spending time with Tiff, to make up for the time she has to spend at the babysitter!
But we did have fun this Easter weekend...I had to work on Saturday (again...) so I didn't get to watch Conference, but Sunday we stayed home all day, and if felt nice to just hang out with my little family!
The Easter bunny didn't come by our house until Tiff's nap, but when he came, he left a trail of eggs from Tiff's room all the way to the living room where hers and Bryan's baskets were (my Bunnie's car broke down during the week, so I didn't get anything, but that's OK cuz I really don't crave chocolate or candy all that much!)
Bryan's basket was inside that door...
And Tiff's was by the couch...
She woke up kinda whiny but when she saw the eggs in front of her room, she hurried out of her crib, grabbed her little basket and went straight to get the eggs...I knew that she would become obsessed with getting them because she can't stand having anything laying on the floor like that!
Tiff and daddy had a great time picking all the eggs...her face was so funny when she would see that there was more and more eggs as she went, until she started to get a little frustrated and just skip a few...
This really was the best part for her, and she wouldn't let go of her little egg basket. We made her follow the trail all the way to her basket, and her face was priceless when she saw it. Of course I thought that I was recording the whole thing when I really wasn't, but she just looked so surprised!
She didn't really know what to think of it at first, until I showed her all that was in it. Again she didn't know what all the candy was until she saw us eating it, so I let her have a few...
After she was done going through hers, she helped daddy find his basket...
On Monday though, I did get something from the Easter bunny...my friends Tiago and Flavia from Brazil, came to the outlets to go shopping so I met them over there and they gave me a Brazilian chocolate egg and it made my day! I was finally able to do some shopping over there, since I just go to work and straight home to pick Tiff up, and I found some really good deals!Now I'm in the biggest indecision...the Bank where Bryan works just offered me a job as a teller and I guess the best thing about it is that I would be making more money there...but I'm really enjoying working at the store, it's not hard work and we actually have a lot of fun! Plus the discounts I get really make it worth it...AHHHH, I really don't like to make decisions where both things are good...we'll see what happens!
6 comments:
Audrey, que fofa que a Tiff tá!!! E nossa, que bom que ela não consegue deixar as coisas no chão assim...hahaha...Quem me dera se meus filhos fossem assim! ;)
E sobre os empregos...Que decisão difícil! O bom de vc trabalhar no banco é que vc trabalharia no mesmo lugar do Bryan, não é? Mas eu acho que o outro emprego combina mais com vc, talvez o do banco seja meio boring, sei lá. Mas é com vc!!!! hehehe. Boa sorte!
Beijos
aii a Tiff ta muito linda. Adorei q vc foi colocando os "ovinhos" para fazer um caminho pra ela seguir. Ano q vem terei q fazer isso tambem!!! hehehehehe
Menina q legal q te ofereceram um trabalho.. Mas a decisao eh dificil neh?
Bom te ver aquele dia.
beijo
What a fun eater hunt! It's so neat to see the kids excited to find treats.
Good luck on the job decision!
Aii que delicia! minha mãe colocou patinhas de farinha no meu guarda-roupa quando eu era criança! Não sei loja do que vc ta trampando, mas concordo com a Aline que banco não parece muito a sua cara *r, já trabalhei em banco, e na minha área e é um saquinho. Mas por aí pode ser diferente! Saudades! Bjokas
She is so big I cant believe it!!!!
I love the little candy trail! What a great idea! Her piggy tails are so cute!
Post a Comment