Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Week

Today the library had a Halloween Party during their Preschool reading time and all the kids went in their Halloween costumes. Tiffany finally got to wear her Dora costume that tia Anna made for her. It was definitely the most original one!

Tiffany didn't want to sit down with all the other kids...she still doesn't care much for the stories, but she sure liked the witch (buxa) that she now knows thanks to all the Dora episodes that have witches in them!
They always decorate the entire room and Tiffany just loved seeing all the different things.
After the stories they always have some craft and games for the kids. Today she got to decorate a spooky house with all these sticker foams. She loves anything with stickers so she had a blast!
Doesn't she look adorable in her Dora costume?!
And of course we couldn't go without candy! They gave each of the kids a bag with candy and she went straight for the sucker!

5 comments:

Aline Carson said...

Ai ela tá mto fofa! Adorei a fantasia! Então, os preparativos pra festinha do Teti estão indo bem, não tô fazendo mta coisa, vai ser uma coisa mais simples mas bonitinho. Vcs vem, né?
Beijos

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

Ficou bem fofo mesmo... depois se conseguir, tira uma foto pra mim que de pra ver a frente e tras bem direitinho?! Que bom que ela gostou da fantasia!

Harris said...

WAY CUTE COSTUME! She is so dang cute Audrey...seriously!

Ellen Nellie said...

Tiff tão lindinha!!!
Prima, não se preocupe que ja estou me inspirando pra encomendar um baby. Vc e a Anna ficam so me atentando e me deixando com vontade! hehehe
Beijokas

Paty said...

That's a cute costume, I saw the idea at one of those craft/sewing websites I think. Anna did a good job!

Do you always take Tiff to the library for activities/reading time? I took the girls once a while back and it was packed! To top it off all the kids were coughing and sneezing so I ended up leaving, hehehe. I was too afraid that they would catch a cold or the flu.

Anyway, in regards to your message, come visit whenever...I don't intend to go anywhere any time soon.