Yesterday the Brazilians here in Utah got together to celebrate Children's Day (Oct 12). I remember it always being kind of a big deal in Brazil when I was a kid...we always got a toy or something and just had fun! So I want to make it a big deal for Tiff too! We took the kids to the farm country at Thanksgiving Point. It was my first time there and I really enjoyed it. I think it's a great place to take kids and just let them connect with nature a little.
We wanted to take a picture of all the kids that went, but these were the only ones that would fit so we just got them first! (Eric, Jennifer, Tiffany and Jasmine)
The pony rides are the big attraction there, so I was excited to take Tiff. I really thought she would freak out, but she held on the entire time and LOVED it (even though you can't really tell in this picture...such a concentrated little girl!) She kept asking to "wide" (aka ride) and wide!
The plan was to bring a little toy for each of your kids, so I found this Dora bubble whistle and thought it was the perfect combination for Tiff (Dora and bubbles are probably her top favorite things right now!) But I couldn't get the bubbles to come out right, so she had fund just blowing the whistle and laughing with Eric every time she made a sound!
On the 4th it was Bryan's Birthday, so Tiff helped me make cupcakes. She loves to sit on our counter and just help me with whatever I'm making and I just KNOW that I'm going to miss this... so I let her!
She quickly remembered from her birthday about the candles, so Bryan let her blow his candles two (twice!)Gotta love birthday time and all the yumi stuff we eat! I might need another excuse to make more cupcakes now that I finally got me some cupcake pans to make them with!
1 comment:
Perfeita amazoninha...hehehe. Amei essa idéia de celebrar aí o Dia das Crianças tb... Ai que saudade de montar as cestas de "café da manhã" p as minhas crianças... heheh
Post a Comment