Monday, December 20, 2010

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!

I waited so long to download my pictures that I never any of our thanksgiving pictures and it's already Christmas time! As soon as we decided that we weren't going to be moving by the end of the year, I went ahead and got all of our Christmas decorations out!

Tiffany had a lot of fun this year decorating the tree. She wanted to help with everything and absolutely loved when the lights were turned on!
Bryan is always in charge of the lights. I know that when we decide to put lights all around our house he will be more than up to it!

Tiffany claimed her star from the beginning. So when everything was ready, she got up there with daddy and did a great job!

I'm super excited for Christmas this year. We are going to spend it at home and I can't wait to make a lot of good food. Today we baked all day. I need to take pictures of how everything turned out!

2 comments:

Saly said...

Que gostoso preparar o Natal com a famílinha, neh? Bjs

Rebeca Price said...

A gente nem montou a arvore esse ano mas eu decorei um pouquinho. Eu tenho certeza q rachel ia amar, mas proximo ano, quem sabe neh?
eu fico feliz q voce nao vao mudar..hahahaa, Nem eh como a gente se encontra sempre, mas parece q as vezes a gente perde as melhores pessoas aqui por perto.
Quem sabe agora q nos duas estamos sentindo melhor, a gente tenta se ver mais e as meninas brincarem neh?
beijao