Last week we finally went to the pool again. I was worried because last time I went, it was freezing cold once I got out of the water, but this time it was actually really nice. Tiffany was so excited as soon as she saw the water and had a great time. It wasn't as fun for me because of my big belly, so I'm thinking that Bryan is going to have to take her after a while, or at least go with us for her to have more fun. We ended up not going this week because I got soooo sick with a cold, but hopefully we will go again next week.
4 comments:
Ah que delicia! Fomos para o Lava Hot Springs esses dias e foi MARAVILHOSO! Como ela esta grande (acho que eu falo isso toda vez que passo por aqui)! Que gracinha o maiozinho dela.
Que gostoso! E em parece que tava crowded! Ai, eu odeio piscina cheia de gente, por isso que quase nem vou, e olha que tem uma super legal aqui perto de casa, hein. Se bem que eu só fui de sábado E era feriado então já viu né! hehe
Kamas tem a nossa favorita indoor pool! eu fui muito ai quando namorava com Brandon e ate levei os meninos q eu cuidava. Bom demais!!!!
e eu amo piscina, vc ja sabe..e nao perco a oportunidade de levar a rachel tambem...mas com a barriga crescendo, ta ficando mesmo dificil, embora ela quer ficar solta o tempo dodo, mas se eu tenho q segurar, eh dificil com esse barrigao!!!
That's fun, I want to take the girl's to a pool, but it's hard to go without Glen :(
Post a Comment