Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow Days

We've completed Tiffany's snow outfit a long time ago but never took her out to enjoy the snow. Yesterday Bryan got home from work and the weather was warmer than it had been in days, so we decided to take her out. She didn't want to get dressed or anything at first, but I knew that once she was out, she would have fun. And can you tell???? She freaked out a little on her first ride down the hill, but after that, she had the time of her life! Bryan had to make quite a few trips up the little hill but they both had a lot of fun! I put the video on Facebook, but I'll try to upload it here as well. I hope we get more good days like this when daddy is home so she can have more time playing outside in the snow.

5 comments:

Paty said...

We did this with the girls a couple of weeks ago and they LOVED it. I wish I would have taken pictures and video but I was so busy trying to shovel snow that I didn't have the chance. Glen got quite the workout going back and forth pulling them on the tube, and they were totally enjoying their time with daddy.

Rebeca Price said...

Nossa, eu fiquei um tempinho sem vir aqui e ja tem 2 posts...hahhahaha
Audrey, adorei ver uam foto da barriguinha!! oh coisa linda!!!
Sabe, eu peguei um livro na biblioteca pra Rachel, q falava sobre "Waiting for baby" e mostrava um menininho q a mae ta gravida e ela leva ele pro doctor e eles veem o bebe dentor da barriga, e mostra o dia a dia dele e as coisas q acontecem porque tem um irmaozinho chegando (tipo, a mae compra roupinhas, o pai prepara o jantar enquanto a mae descansa..etc).
Eu achei q Rachel nem ia dar bola, mas ela amaaaaa o livro e por causa dele, cada vez q a gente vai no medico, ela pede pra ver o bebe.
Talvez tiffany vai gostar e vai se familirizar mais com a ideia. Nao q ela nao entenda completamente, mas achei legal ela aprender mais sobre isos e ver imagens mais infantis do assunto.
Enfim, eh isso ai
beijao

Saly said...

Pena que a vovó não estava junto!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellen Nellie said...

A Tiff ta tao grande!! Eu vi o video no facebook e achei uma graça ela escorregando e achando a maior graça. Ela eh uma boneca e eu queria tanto ter uma tbm! hehehehe
Saudades prima, queria estar mais perto.
Beijoo

Jenny said...

That looks like so much fun! Sabe que ateh agora eu nunca fui sledding or tubbing? haha Audrey tah linda gravidinha. Parabens!