Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lot's of love!

Valentine's Day was fun! Bryan happened to have the day off so I made him some heart breakfast and gave Tiff and Adam's Valentines....She got a bunch of candy, and Adam got a toy since he doesn't care about much else right now!



 After breakfast, Tiff and I made some cupcakes (but the day ended and I didn't get around to decorating them :( )
 Bryan gave us flowers and this was Tiff's first time getting flowers, so she didn't know what to think of it at first, but fell in love with them like any girl would!
Isn't he such a heart breaker already? 




  
The night before I finally got around to making Tiffany this outfit. It's just a REALLY simple skirt I found on Pinterest and I used the same fabric to make the heart on that shirt. I was still VERY proud of myself for making it so quickly! 

2 comments:

Phoenix Luz-Costa said...

Fofos esses dois! Que dia gostoso que tiveram; adorei o outfit da Tiffany mesmo, que legal que foi a mamae quem fez ne? deve dar uma alegria de ve-la usando.. uma graca!!

Ellen Raquel said...

Owwn, so very cute! Eles estão cada vez mais fofos!!Beeejo flore!