Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The owl hat!

Let me just say how proud I am to have done this! You know that project you really want to do but it looks too complicated?  And then you start doing it and find that it's not that hard after all? Well, I had my friend Celia help me find a good (and free) pattern and we started working on it together. I had to finish it at home so I don't know that I did everything right, but I LOVED the result and so did Tiff.

5 comments:

Paty said...

Pretty cute hat Audrey! I wish I had the motivation and just sit and create one of these. There are a gazillion projects that I want to do and can't seem to get to them. One of these days right. Anyway, thanks for posting the link.

Celia said...

WELL DONE! Love the colors and it looks adorable on Tiffany.

Ellen Raquel said...

Que lindo, guria!!Você é suuuper talentosa, sério!Congrats!!Bejo!

Ellen Nellie said...

Que lindo! Otimo trabalho!
E a modelo tambem ajuda, neh?? hehehe
Estou tao feliz que voce vai estar aqui!!
Amo vc!
Beijooooo

Phoenix Luz-Costa said...

So Cute! um dia voce me ensina a fazer um desses? muito fofo! e voce ta super prendada eim dona Audrey! parabens.. bjao, Phoe.