
So here is Bryan having his first contacts with the baby. I started to feel the baby move really well in about a week, and Bryan was able to feel as well. But since the baby doensn't move constantly, yet, it's harder for bryan to catch the movement at the right time. Also we read that the baby can hear us now and will be able to recognize our voices, so we make sure to talk to him. By the way, whenever I refer to the baby as he, everybody thinks its because I'm having a boy, but masculine is general, right? So until we find out what it is I say 'he'. I think we almost have decided on a boy and a girl name. It's been a long process, but we are nailing it down to two one for each.
4 comments:
Wow crazy to run into you here! I don't even know if you remember me Audrey! We went to highschool in BL together though, man that feels like forever ago! Look like things are going great for you! Congrats on the upcoming baby! I'm going to BYUI as well.. hope everything is great for you!
Hi guys I love the blog and i can't wait tell you find out what your having. You are both gunna be the best parents that lucky baby girl (i think)
love ya jamie
Blogs are so fun! i am glad you wrote on our blog so we could find you!! I am excited to hear if you are having a boy or girl...it is so fun! I will need your e-mail address to link you to our baby blog. That is so fun that we are so close with our due dates!!
Hey Audrey- I don't know if you remember me or not, but we went to HS in BL together.. I didn't even know that you were back in the states, let alone married and on your way to being a mommy.. That's so much fun! Congrats on everything! Hopefully you do remember me... you can look at my husband and my blog at huberhistory.blogspot.com
Kylynne-was Rigby-Huber
Post a Comment