Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our new place!


After two days of intense work, cleaning, packing, unpacking, cleaning some more, we're finally moved into our new place! I still can't believe how fast it all happened!! Bryan and I are SO thankful for our friends that came and helped! We couldn't have done it without them! We still have a lot of work to do putting everything in its place and figuring out where to put stuff, but we have SO much more room that I'm sure we'll fit everthing! We just need some time to rest, cuz we're beyond exhausted!! I'll take more pictures once everything is organized so you can see! I LOVE it, it's so cute and cozy!!!

4 comments:

Harris said...

wow! You guys have been busy!! Take it easy girl! Don't you find that you get more tired now that you are preggo? we are getting the baby's room ready and I get totally exhausted. Your little belly is so cute! I LOVE the pictures of you guys at the park! Don't feel bad, I hear the when you have a girl your belly gets bigger faster...that's what I hear. have you been to the dr. lately?

Lance and Jamie said...

Hey i am so happy for you guys! The new place looks way nice we will have to come and see it. You look so cute Audrey and i am so happy your having a little girl What names are you thinking of ??
Hope your coming to Arizona iam getting excited about going. I need a break from work we are gunna have lots.
Jamie

Mathew Pretel said...

Nossa audrey...nem sabia q vcs tavam mudando...peguei o teu email na sexta a noitao e ai hj vim aqui e vi as fotos...da proxima vez da uma ligadinha ou manda mensagem de texto pq ai a gente recebe mais cedo,hehehehe, desculpa menina,queria mesmo ter ajudado,q pena q perdemos a oportunidade....
E vc cuidado com essa de ficar com a barriga dura hein?mto descanso e take it easy,pq vc nao quer um premature baby de jeito nenhum...
Alias,posso perguntar qual e o misterio de falar o nome q vcs tao pensando?se nao for u vai ser outro,ou outros q vcs escolherem....eu so gosto de saber os nomes q as pessoas tao escolhendo...em como eu nao to gravida it's not like u have to worry q eu vo copiar neh??hehehehehehe, e pode deixar q eu ja tenho os nomes das minhas proximas duas meninas escolhido...Beatriz e Erica...(eu convenci o mathew de Bia e ele me convenceu de Erica)...mas entao e isso...mande noticias ai...
um bjao
Babi

Kami said...

That's so exciting!! It looks like a great place. Where are you guys these days? Are you still finishing up school? You're belly is sooo cute! I'm super excited for you guys!!