
Yey! Now that we have more room we decided to get a grill so we can cook outside when it gets too hot. Of course it's not even close to getting hot around here, but this time of year always reminds us of barbecue and hamburgers! In this picture you can also see our beautiful backyard!! They are constructing a club house right behind us and I have no idea when they will get done. I'm sure it will be a while before we have a better view than this, but that's ok cuz we don't need to go out there anyways, except for the grill now! We are so in love with our new place, yesterday we brought all of our stuff that we had on storage and guess what? We have room for it all! I think now we are officially done with the moving process and everything is in its proper place! It feels so much better! Except that now I have a lot of homework to catch up on! Plust the midterms are coming up this week!! Ahhhh, I just want to get done with school!!
3 comments:
oops, I mean to write nesse post mas acabei deixando um comment no post anterior.
:oP
Pois eh, ta dificil o negocio...Tb pensamos em lucas e os dois gostam desse nome, mas eu tenho um priminho bem proximo que chama lucca (que alias fui eu que dei a sugestao pq sempre gostei desse nome)...Entao nao sei, eu gosto de varios nomes mas eu quero um que eu realmente consiga imaginar meu filho com ele...Eh dificil..
Nossa, to ansiosa pra ver oq a Anna vai ter!!!!
Beijo
hey, my e-mail is rusty_xz@juno.com
Post a Comment