Monday, May 19, 2008

We're MOVING!!!

So we didn't think we would be able to move to our new place until the end of the month because of the 30 day notice we had to give to our current managers, but they called us today wondering if we could move out earlier because there's people wanting to move in ASAP. So we got everything figured out and we're moving TOMORROW! Just like that! It's kinda crazy, but I'm so excited to get into our new place that I don't really care!! We already went and got a bunch of boxes and I've been packing ever since! I think we'll be fine for the most part except when I start working too hard my belly gets a little hard. I wish I could help out more, I feel bad for Bryan that will need to do most of the work...but hopefully we'll have some help with the heavy stuff! Anyways, just thought I would take a break and tell the news!! I still have a lot of work to do!!

3 comments:

Hubers said...

Congrats on the move.. Hopefully things continue to go well for you! You are looking so cute with your pregnant belly... Just some advice with your back hurting- the best thing that helped me is to put a pillow between my legs, and also everyone once in awhile put a heating pad on it for only a few minutes so that it eased the pain but didn't get your body temperture up too much.. Just thought I'd let you know! I sure do hope everything else is going well though!

Paty said...

I hate moving! I seriously can't wait for us to get our own place and settle down. Make sure you get lots of help b/c I know how hard it is to move while pregnant. Did you guys purchase?

Aline Carson said...

Ai que pena que nao deu certo, mas obrigada por tentar ir la...Foi um dia tao lindo e foi mto bom poder compartilhar isso com amigos e familiares. Vc viu as fotos que o Johan tirou? Ficaram muito boas, ele tb fez um video, nao sei se vc ja viu...
Nossa, eu quero ver sua casinha nova! Que legal que vcs estao mudando pra la, eh tao fofa aquela townhome!!!! Vai ficar lindinha demais a casa de vcs. Ainda mais agora com a chegada da nenem vai ser mto bom ter mais espaco...Entao, a gente ta pensando naqueles nomes que estao la no poll pro pessoal votar...Talvez eu mude de vez em quando pq cada hora eu gosto de um...Mas esses sao nomes que a gente ja tinha pensado antes e ja tinha em uma lista..No dia que a gente descobriu que era menino, o Chris ficou me enchendo o saco pra escolher o nome ja! Queria decidir naquele dia e ficou bravo pq eu quis pensar um pouco mais e take my time, vc acredita?!?!
E vcs, ja escolheram um nome? Eh mto mais facil pra menina eu acho...
Bom, eh isso.
Vcs tem que fazer um house warming party! hehehe

Beijo