Tuesday, June 17, 2008

And finally... the SUN!

This weekend was awesome! It was so warm outside we even got sunburned! We had a branch BBQ for Father's Day with lots of mexican food (for those that don't know, we go to a Spanish Branch). The wind was a little too much, but at least kept it from getting too hot I guess. We also had our Brazilian friends from Provo coming to visit (the two on the left, and the one in the red shirt). It was fun seeing them again, I sure miss the good old days back in Brazil when we used to hang out ALL THE TIME! But that's how life goes, we keep the good memories and try to make new ones as time goes by! Now let's hope the weather stays nice so we can make lots of good memories for the summer!! Oh yeah, I only have 5 weeks left in school! Yupi!

4 comments:

Hubers said...

Yay for sun! Cute picture by the way. Your growing belly is so dang cute! If you could find that info with the excersizes and stuff, that would be fantabulous!! I have been trying to walk and dance with a dance/excersize video but it hasn't done much good! Thanks so much

Tiff George said...

It was so good to see we had a comment from you guys! Congrats on the pregnancy - your belly is so darling. Our little boy is 17 months old - time flies by so fast! We look forward to keeping in touch with you guys through the blog!

Kami said...

Looks like fun, I'm so glad the sun is finally out!! To answer your questions, I'm on a track team at the school. Tyler ran with me last year, but has been too busy this year. We will be around July 19th. Is there any thing you need?

Paty said...

I miss the branch!