Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I DID IT!!!

For those that know, I've been saying I wanted to do highlights on my hair for the longest time and never had the guts to do it. I was always too scared to do it once and have to color my hair for the rest of my life. But hey, hair grows for a reason! Specially when you're pregnant! So I made up my mind and my sister-in-law Aimee came with me, which was even better!

Here is the before picture.

Here is the during. I had to capture the event! My hair was being colored for the first time EVER! I could probably catch HBO with all that stuff on my hair!


And after 3 hours of much sitting, and heating, and washing, and sitting some more , here is the result! I also got a hair cut and styling. Aimee wanted hers completely blond, but because her mom wasn't there to give the ok, they just gave her some massive highlights which I think turned out way cute! Oh yeah, and we totally didn't plan on wearing orange!

Here is a close up of my hair. You can see how much lighter it looks! But I loved it, and so did Bryan (good thing because I didn't really know if he would like it since I had never done anything so different!).

Also an update, we went to the doctor today, actually the midwife, and everything is great with our girl! The midwife showed me where the baby's head was and we could kinda bounce a little, it was fun! We also heard her heart beat, but it was hard to find it because she was moving like crazy! She's one busy body!! And I'm doing good too, except for the back pains. They are getting pretty bad, and sometimes there's no relief... But I'm 6 months already, and it's all going by fast!

6 comments:

Hubers said...

You're hair looks so darling.. I like it a lot! And your little pregnant belly is so adorable!! You are such a cute pregnant girl! I am glad to hear that things are going well for you. And sorry to hear about your back still. That's got to be rough.. Are you getting hear burn at all?

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

viu só como não é nenhum bicho de sete cabeças!? ficou muito legal!
bjos

Kami said...

Cute hair!! I just highlighted mine too, but it's not a first for me, so not too exciting. In answer to your question on my blog. I'm done with school. I graduated in December, and Tyler should be done in April. It's really nice to be done especially when you've got a kido! Congrats on almost being done!!

Barbara said...

Gostei do cabelo,mas precisa de uma foto de cima pra gente ver melhor!ficou lindo o q deu pra ver!
Menina vamos get togetherzar entao(q invencao de moda) eu adoro conversar sobre isso...vai ser otimo...
Espero q de td certo com os estudos mesmo...eu senti o q senti por uma razao neh??vamos ver o q da...tb to precisando conversar bastante...e bom ter uns dates com as amigas... :)
bjks querida

Paty said...

Cute hair Audrey. Too bad we missed you last week but like you said, we'll have to get together another time. You will be amazed to see how big the girls are. Oh, and they are all smiles.

Harris said...

Cute cute hair, I love highlights! i have been thinking about changing my hair for the summer, but haven't really decided. Yours is way cute...and its fun to go with sister-in-laws! How is your baby doing?!