Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bear Lake

So we're still hanging out in Bear Lake, visiting friends, enjoying the Lake, and I'm just trying to rest as much as I can since I know I'm gonna need it!

Last Sunday I got to see Britt and her little family! It's been over a year and half since I had seen her and it was great catching up! Her little girl is adorable, and really strong with everything she's been going through! I miss hanging out with these girls...we were together all the time during high school, but now everybody is going their own ways...
The LAKE! I love it! just being able to tan and cool off a little has been sooo good! And my belly keeps growing and growing...how much bigger can it get?? I can't wait for next year around this time, she will be old enough to enjoy the lake as well and she already has her swimming suit!
We have to enjoy this belly while I still have it. Even though I can't wait to have our little girl with us, I only have about 5 more weeks so we might as well enjoy it!
Here is me and Paty hanging out at the Parade with the twins! After this we went to the County Fair with our husbands but we didn't get any pictures with them, huh? We should've because we were all matching!
This was just the other day. Bryan's uncle invited us to go with them to the Lake and hang out in their boat! It was really windy and I ended up with allergies (which i'm still recuperating) but it was sure fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Filha!!! Não vejo a hora de chegar pra curtir essa barriguinha (não tão inha, neh...hehe). Você está muito linda, princesa!!!! Mil beijos, mil abraços, mil chamegos...

Aline Carson said...

Nossa, que fofa a filhinha da Britney. Eu soh tinha visto foto de qdo ela ainda tava beeem pequenininha, lembra que vc mostrou na casa da Patricia aquele dia?? Que bom que ela ta bem. E esse barrigao hein?!?! 34 semanas! Se bem que nao parece que cresceu mtooo mais desde as ultimas fotos que vc colocou aqui..Ainda bem neh, pq deve ficar cada vez mais pesada. A minha ja ta super pesada e eu fico imaginando como pode ficar ainda maior doq isso? Ta gigante ja!
Mas eh isso, ficou linda aquela foto que ta soh vc no lake, adorei!!!! Tem que curtir mesmo a barriga, mas depois acho que vc vai curtir mto mais! hehehehe
Beijo!

Hubers said...

Yay for Bear Lake!! What a wonderful place to go when there's family huh? That's awesome that you got to see Brittany and Puff!! Looks like you guys had so much fun though!!